Trusted Contributor

Re: Chat Friday, September 18th, With The bareMinerals Team

Hi I'm having trouble deciding between Bare Natural and Bare Beige. I wear Medium Beige in the original foundation. Which shade do you recommend? 

Thanks!

live....laugh....love
Occasional Visitor

I have very light skin I'm not sure what shade to use?? I used to use liquid makeup and always used ivory.. Ps hound I get bare she'll, bare linen or bare ivory??

Need help in color selection for bare skin TSV

I am in between fairly light & light in the regular bare minerals powder base.  I tend to use fairly light in the winter, and light in the summer.  But the best match is when I mix them 50/50.  What shade should I select in Bare Skin?

Occasional Contributor

I wear covergirl classic ivory which color should i buy?

Hi,

I've been using Complexion Rescue in Suede. WHat shade is closest to that in the BareSkin?

THANKS!!!

Frequent Contributor

I've been using Bare Minerals for almost 18 years.  I've always used Fairly Light/Light.  Lately my skin seems to be a bit dry and I thought I'd try the Bare Skin.  I'm honestly not certain which shade.  Any hint on which shade I should try?

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT

Hi! I normally wear the Fairly Light, what shade should I order in the TSV? 

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I have the Bare Linen shade which is way too white for me, looks like Geisha makeup!.  When I have tested foundations, I'm always  in the lightest group.  If Bare Linen is way too light, what do you suggest?  I use the Light in the Bare Minerals Powder. Thanka!

New Contributor

Hi. I don't know what shade to get. I wear Fairly Light in the original foundation and did try the Complexion Rescue in Vanila 02. What shade would you recommend?

Thanks

Bethany😊

I (Kathy Ray) use Complextion Rescue in Suede what  shade would you suggest I order in today's special value. I was colored matched in my local store, I feel it is just a little too dark. Not much but somewhat. thanks