Esteemed Contributor

I don’t understand the comments.  If you don’t like the line don’t buy & don’t watch.  Everyone has different tastes.  I would never wear Linea, LOGO or the QF clothes so I don’t even watch.

Honored Contributor

Re: BareFoot Dreams 9.15.18

[ Edited ]

I'm a big BFD fan and did buy the TSV in pink and I broke down and ordered the prayer blanket. I don't mind if people criticize the line on the forum , it doesn't affect the way I view the brand, I could care less if they like it or not.

Honored Contributor

@Shepherd wrote:

Katchina624: Have you felt the fabric? It's not about the buttons or colors. It's about the fabric. Once you do, you fall in love. It's so soft & feels so yummy on your skin.I have a throw & it is heaven. Don't knock it till you try it. I dare anyone who feels the fabric not to love it.

@Shepherd.  No, I haven't felt it.  I do have a Stan Herman robe in a microfiber, soft as eiderdown in a lovely rose color that cost $40.  It closes with a zipper.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I'm a big BFD fan and did buy the TSV in pink and I broke down and ordered the prayer blanket. I don't mind if people criticize the line on the forum , it dosn't affect the way I view the brand, I could care less if they like it or not.

@blackhole99

so am i. one of the nicest lines on qvc.

a friend of mine is having  baby in november. in addition to the items i purchased for myself yesterday, i also added an animal print baby blanket in rose/cream. going to give it to her as a gift. Woman Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I too like BD. I orderd too much yesterday from them, but quite a few are xmas gifts. Everyone that recv’s BD items as gifts loves them. 

Respected Contributor

Kept adding one in size Medium to my "cart" for about 4 hours trying to decide.  The hesitation was the 7" arm opening, and tiny upper arm measurement.  I do not lift weights, and am size Sm. in Q sizing, but know it would be tight if size chart  was accurate.   I would not be able to wear anything long-sleeved under it.

I live in the Northeast, not Malibu~!

Respected Contributor

@seaBreeze I do not have large arms either, but the tight arm measurements always require me to order up one size as I too live where winters are very cold and need the room to layer. 

Honored Contributor

@Shepherd wrote:

Katchina624: Have you felt the fabric? It's not about the buttons or colors. It's about the fabric. Once you do, you fall in love. It's so soft & feels so yummy on your skin.I have a throw & it is heaven. Don't knock it till you try it. I dare anyone who feels the fabric not to love it.

It's good to have options @Shepherd . Some  posters are very consistent with bashing contemporary fashions. I don't think BD is for everyone and that's ok. It's not a good fit for frumpy, prickly,, or cranky. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I don’t understand the comments.  If you don’t like the line don’t buy & don’t watch.  Everyone has different tastes.  I would never wear Linea, LOGO or the QF clothes so I don’t even watch.

I agree! And then they post about it repeatedly, lol. You forgot Susan Graver and Mackie - YUK! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I ended up getting the tsv and the relaxed hoodie. I have the original zip front hoodie and it is very fitted so the relaxed will be nice. 

For those of you buying gifts for kids I bought the tooth fairy pillow for my grandson and he sleeps with it every night and he has many stuffed animals to pick fromSmiley Happy