Frequent Contributor
Can anyone address the Barefoot Dreams fabrication differences in their Cozychic lines? Some Cozychic items indicate 75% nylon and 25% "rayon made from bamboo" and others indicate 75% nylon and 25% "rayon." Further, other Cozychic lines indicate 100% polyester. I like the two BFD items that I previously purchased -- both are made from 25% "rayon made from bamboo." I was considering the current TSV, but the fabrication simply indicates 25% rayon. The A3429150Cozychic item was shown this evening with a lower feature price is 100% polyester. Any insights would be welcome.
Frequent Contributor
Correction in item number in my previous post: A342915.
Honored Contributor

I like the cardigan but only with the jogging pants they sell to go with it.  To me Barefoot Dreams is a look all its own.  I will pass on the TSV.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45

is this Cardi heavy.   I have the original calypso from a couple of years ago and it is very heavy. The sleeves also don’t push up they are so slim. Do you know if tgis material is the same.   Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45

is this Cardi heavy.   I have the original calypso from a couple of years ago and it is very heavy. The sleeves also don’t push up they are so slim. Do you know if this material is the same.   Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: BareFoot Dreams 9.15.18

[ Edited ]

I love the TSV, except for the hood.  I’m not a hood person at all.  Never use them on my head, and don’t like feeling them bunched up behind me when I sit in the car.  I also don’t like wearing one under a coat because I don’t like the underlayer hood outside my coat.

It’s wonderful that there’s no cascading front in this. This would look fabulous and chic as a layering piece with an outfit I’d wear to the office.  But I would never wear any hood in the office, so this is kind of expensive for a run-around cardigan (that’s the only way I’d wear it).

Honored Contributor

I do not understand the appeal of this line.  The TSV reminds me of a faded old bathrobe.  They don't even give you buttons nor does it come in pretty colors.  I wouldn't have this thing in my closet.  It's drab and unattractive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I do not understand the appeal of this line.  The TSV reminds me of a faded old bathrobe.  .....

@Kachina624

Same here.  I wear "real clothes" ... the whole athleisure thing doesn't work for my lifestyle.

Esteemed Contributor

I've checked out this brand at Nordstrom.  Seemed very soft and cozy but all pieces I looked at were well over $100.  Shout out to Q for making this more affordable. 😊

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I do not understand the appeal of this line.  The TSV reminds me of a faded old bathrobe.  They don't even give you buttons nor does it come in pretty colors.  I wouldn't have this thing in my closet.  It's drab and unattractive.

I have enough clothes like this to wear around the house.  Sure don't need to pay this much for "drab".  And, they are bragging about it being so well priced.  Yeah, right.  LOL - Not for what it is.