Contributor

I love BD.  I have a bunch of BD sweaters and have this hooded cardi from before, and I bought 2 more today.   I teach, and this cardi is perfectly professional. Plus it's warm and soft, and it keeps me cozy in freezing offices and classrooms.  These sweaters also improve my mood.  On days when I'm just not feeling it, I wear my BD and feel better.

I also love the BD travel shawls...I never leave home without one to wrap myself in in a cold restaurant or doctor's office, even in summer.

Respected Contributor

Got this in the rose. Love BFD.  This is one of my favorite brands that Q has brought in.  The quality is great. With jeans and boots, super cute.  I think part of the fun of dressing is having lots of differnt styles.  Fall/winter is perfect for this cardi.  Can't wait to get it.  Something for everyone Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@sunshine45

is this Cardi heavy.   I have the original calypso from a couple of years ago and it is very heavy. The sleeves also don’t push up they are so slim. Do you know if this material is the same.   Thanks

i own the bamboo chic lite and the cozychic lite and the luxe milk.

i wouldnt call them overly heavy, but they do have some weight to them (except for the luxe milk fabric.)

the cozychic pieces are not what i would call lightweight at all.

did i just hear 86000 sold so far? i believe it .......so glad that qvc brought this brand in and can offer it at great pricing. i have paid full price for it also though.....that is how much i love the materials they use and the workmanship on the garments.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor
I've been aware of this brand for about 15 years and finally jumped in today, bought two of these cardigans at midnight, rose and ash. I'm so glad I went for it given that by this morning my size was gone in every color! I think this piece will be awesome for fall in the Pacific Northwest! Now to wait nine days for it, lol
Respected Contributor

I was thinking of ordering this but held back and now my color choice is gone. I guess it was not meant to be and that is okay.  My concern was this:   I thought about where and when I would wear it.  I think it is too expensive just to wear around the house.  They I thought I could wear it in the fall with jeans in lieu of a jacket.  Okay; but in the winter it would hang out of my coats.  I am petite and this would be longer on me than the average woman.  So, in the winter I would not wear it out probably and its just too expensive to save and just wear in the house.  So, I am not getting it.

Regular Contributor

Re: BareFoot Dreams 9.15.18

[ Edited ]

Katchina624: Have you felt the fabric? It's not about the buttons or colors. It's about the fabric. Once you do, you fall in love. It's so soft & feels so yummy on your skin.I have a throw & it is heaven. Don't knock it till you try it. I dare anyone who feels the fabric not to love it.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I do not understand the appeal of this line.  The TSV reminds me of a faded old bathrobe.  They don't even give you buttons nor does it come in pretty colors.  I wouldn't have this thing in my closet.  It's drab and unattractive.

I love the line!  I'm quite stylish, and I think BD is a really on trend, comfy/cozy line.  To each his/her own. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I do not understand the appeal of this line.  The TSV reminds me of a faded old bathrobe.  .....

@Kachina624

Same here.  I wear "real clothes" ... the whole athleisure thing doesn't work for my lifestyle.

I totally LOVE athleisure!!! 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Re: BareFoot Dreams 9.15.18

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I do not understand the appeal of this line.  The TSV reminds me of a faded old bathrobe.  .....

@Kachina624

Same here.  I wear "real clothes" ... the whole athleisure thing doesn't work for my lifestyle.

@winamac1 Then apparently you wear “fake clothes”. But no worries. I’ve got a lot of “fakes” in my closet too. LOL!😆

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624

@winamac1 Then apparently you wear “fake clothes”. But no worries. I’ve got a lot of “fakes” in my closet too. LOL!😆

Well looks like we've gone from fake news to fake clothes - what's next? Oh, fake food! Saw a video on fake lettuce on fb!Woman Wink