Super Contributor

I have several pieces in the cozy chic lite fabric, no issues with static or shedding.

It's my favorite, followed by the ultra lite. 

I wash them in lingerie bags, lay flat or draped to dry under a fan. 

No heat, no fabric softener, just a plain detergent.

I've had them for over a year and wear them constantly.

They have stayed soft.

If you pick this up, I hope the style works for you. I'm trying not to as I have enough cardigans and my personal preference is for the solid shades vs the Heathered.. Otherwise I'm sure I'd not be able to resist. 

I hope this helps someone.

Frequent Contributor

I wonder why there's not a picture of a petite model for this hooidie?  Will this be too long on a petite model?

Occasional Visitor

This is not what Shawn described as the TSV.  She said that there was a display up and that is was a hooded beach pullover in the same material as the beach poncho.  The models were even commenting on it but Kari kinda brushed it off.  I bet it's the next tsv later this year.  

Respected Contributor

@GinzTonic wrote:

Couple reviews mentioned static.

I experienced horrible static. Never dealt with anything else that generated constant static like these did. (And being in WI static is common, so some is always expected. )

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@GinzTonic wrote:

Couple reviews mentioned static.

I experienced horrible static. Never dealt with anything else that generated constant static like these did. (And being in WI static is common, so some is always expected. )

Oh no, if the fabric generates static...yuck!Woman Tongue I'm definitely out. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you, SilleeMee.  I debated ordering this, but my old black Aran Craft wool cardigan is on it's last legs, I've worn it to death, and I'm going to give this washable cardigan a shot.  I ordered the ombre Calypso wrap recently, as I've been curious about this line for some time, and really love how soft the fabric is, so I hope the TSV is of similar quality.

Occasional Contributor

I'm wondering if they were referring to this piece:

A342915
Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Relaxed Zip-Up Hoodie

The featured price is significantly lower than the regular price. 

Honored Contributor

love the line, love the material, love how it washes and wears. sometimes this is all i need for outerwear during autumn.

no static issues for me at all and i already own a number of BD pieces from qvc and from nordstrom.

might pick up the vintage rose this time around.

excellent reviews with a 4.6 rating.

enjoy for those who are picking up more and take a chance for those who are trying BD for the first time. if you are undecided and have a nordstrom nearby, go in and feel how great the fabric is. i do go up a size in barefoot dreams that have single sizing.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

No static on any of mine. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I love BD and have 3 pieces. Good price for TSV but not crazy about the lab coat look