Contributor

Re: Bare Mineral TSV this week?

No, your not the only one who likes it Smiley Very Happy These are the items I use the most. I love their concealer and foundation. I haven't used liquid makeup in more than 12 years. Can't beat the price either, plus I needed some new brushes too!

FAITH receives what GRACE has already provided!
Esteemed Contributor

I look forward to this TSV every year!  I love it and am so happy the super sized bisque is also included.  Since we have to wear masks,  this is by far the best foundation to have on.  Hope those who got it love it!  I ordered 2 as I gift one as well.

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone used the version of mineral veil in this kit? I'll be interested to learn what's different compared to other versions.

I do remember the fun color holiday kits that this brand had a few years ago. I still use the makeup bags in some of them as well as some of the boxes to store items. It would have been great if they had something like that again but I understand that their powder foundation is still popular and a good seller. I enjoy it and may consider buying this kit as a backup to my current jar of foundation I'm using now. 

Respected Contributor

I was so happy to see this TSV. I've been online recently trying to find this larger size of foundation and am glad I don't have to look any further. I've been using this brand for 20 or so years and always looked forward to the "Christmas" special larger size. I started, in the last couple years, changing to IT cosmetics and wasn't happy with them. I like everything about this TSV, and am so glad the Q is offering it. If the past is any indication, this will last me for an entire year so am not getting the auto delivery; hope they'll offer again next year.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad this didn't have shadows or lipsticks.  Now I'm not tempted to purchase.  LOL

Visitor

I do miss those sets too! Do you remember the make up case that had the plastic insert? I’m still using it even though my handle is tearing now, lol I have searched high and low for that same type of case it really is just perfect. I use it everyday.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pinkmochi. That’s all that counts. You like it - it works for you. Lots of opinions on here but the worst are those who don’t understand that

everyone has different tastes, likes and dislikes. But instead they put down a product . Enjoy your purchase

Esteemed Contributor

I still have BM foundation since Leslie.