Contributor

Barbara King round tiki lantern

This was a bonus buy I believe not a TSV.  I ordered it yesterday the large 16" and today I noticed on my order status it had been cancelled today.    I did not cancel it.  I called customer service and they don't know why it was cancelled and not there are none in stock.  When I ordered mine they had all the colors which I think were like 7 or 8.  Did anyone else notice the same problem that their order had been cancelled.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Barbara King round tiki lantern

I think they need a better crew of people working on this awful website. I just ordered the Bermuda shorts. Two sizes. They aren’t even showing on my Order Status. For an hour now. How much do you want to bet they will appear in the middle of the night and I won’t be able to cancel them which is what I want to do.
Trusted Contributor

I'd be mad... i got 2 of the smaller ones  the gray color and the natiral color.. i was going to get 3 but i got 2.. i ordered mine and they were in stock... just now i looked and the natural says backorder??  it didnt tell me that when i ordered.. sooo backorder means i will never see the natural color one.... i waited to order these because i didnt want to pay the s&h... now i wish i wouldnt have waited.... hope i get the natural one... 

Trusted Contributor

i did get the one i ordered. but last week they cancelled my other one Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why QVC doesn't have the courtesy of emailing the customers explaining why it was canceled instead of just canceling without any notice.  

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I don't understand why QVC doesn't have the courtesy of emailing the customers explaining why it was canceled instead of just canceling without any notice.  

True.. but since it was on clearance, i guess they figured i should know when they had it on backorder... well i got 1 anyway.. 

Valued Contributor

I've had this happen several times- It's maddening. QVC needs to get their act together!

Trusted Contributor

when the item is on clearance, you take your chances. 

Occasional Contributor

I ordered this item also and my order was canceled also. If they didn't have enough of this, then they shouldn't have taken the orders!