Occasional Contributor

Ok, I'll probably get branded a 'fuddy duddy' - but I am NOT a fan of bras or panties being modeled live on TV. ( Some of the models look a bit uncomfortable, too) . We viewers in the privacy of our homes aren't the only ones seeing this display. The crew on-set, the folks in the control booth are all watching - and frankly, it seems to me like some kind of meat market. And - why on earth is an old-style bra the TSV?? Ok, I've said my piece. Just, please Q, nix the live modeling of bras and panties.

Honored Contributor

Glad to see Bali here. But I don't see 32 band size offered in the tsv or any of the other bras sold here either, not just Bali. That means I will shop elsewhere...like onehanesplace for my size and the prices are lower with free shipping there also.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been wearing Bali bras (wireless) for many years. I buy them from Hanes dot com - and they're always on sale -- and u can also get a discount code from retailmenot.

Frequent Contributor

@kivah wrote:

I've been wearing Bali bras (wireless) for many years. I buy them from Hanes dot com - and they're always on sale -- and u can also get a discount code from retailmenot.

I was tempted to by 2 sets of bra & the Panties, but when I saw the shipping of $10.50 I changed my mind...I will go elsewhere 😢

Trusted Contributor

I like a bra that is pretty and functional.  This one looks like some gov't issued production run.  Reminds me of a harness.  Bali must have had a bazillion of these stashed away in their warehouse and they were trying to unload them.  

Respected Contributor

maybe Fredericks of Hollywood would suit you ladies more.  A bra is a bra.  Do you plan on wearing this outside your clothes?  Geeeeeesh.  it just never ends

Esteemed Contributor

The bra looks to old fashioned for me.I like seamless tee shirt bras with a little padding. The bra looks like something my mother used to wear.

Honored Contributor

@rebjay ..............not any different than wearing a bikini swimsuit.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

Why do they not have a 34A? Breezies seems to do the same thing.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

The bra does not fit correctly on the models. The one model who wears the larger size looks like it is squeezing her. There is a small fold of skin below the bra. I don't think this is such a good deal.  As you can see, you wouldn't be able to exchange because most of the sizes are sold out.  They didn't bring enough of the quantity .

Edit: Macy's is having a sale on Bali Bras. You get 30% off plus the second one is 50% off.  I think this is a great deal.

BeFrugal is giving 6% rebate for Macy's. Also, I am a platinum member and I get free shipping on all my orders.

@elated, that is a scar or a birthmark on that model.  Her skin is not being folded because the bra is ill-fitting.  She models for Breezies as well and you can see that on her.