Trusted Contributor

Nice to see that Bali has come to the  Q, but Bali has so many pretty styles, why did they pick this one for a TSV?  Very boring & dated IMO, reminds me of an old Playtex style. For those who purchased, hope it’s at least comfortable!

Esteemed Contributor

Your right it is an older style. I remember wearing it in the 80s it was always comfortable for me. I am thinking of getting them. What the heck what goes around comes around. Fingers crossed they work for me and anyone else getting them. I can’t stand buying bras. My arms ache when I get home. 🤣🤣

Valued Contributor

too bad it does not come in larger sizes. try elomi bras they are the best.

Esteemed Contributor

Bali is all I’ve worn for years.  I always shop Kohl’s when on sale plus coupons.  The panties look like granny panties.

Esteemed Contributor

@lizzief wrote:

Nice to see that Bali has come to the  Q, but Bali has so many pretty styles, why did they pick this one for a TSV?  Very boring & dated IMO, reminds me of an old Playtex style. For those who purchased, hope it’s at least comfortable!

----------------------

Maybe Bali is trying to get rid of excessive supply. I often wonder about some TSV's.  When the Q states they bought all the items from a supplier, I wonder...

Probably got a good deal on entire bra purchase, but is that TSV the newest, best version of the item??

Esteemed Contributor

The bra does not fit correctly on the models. The one model who wears the larger size looks like it is squeezing her. There is a small fold of skin below the bra. I don't think this is such a good deal.  As you can see, you wouldn't be able to exchange because most of the sizes are sold out.  They didn't bring enough of the quantity .

Edit: Macy's is having a sale on Bali Bras. You get 30% off plus the second one is 50% off.  I think this is a great deal.

BeFrugal is giving 6% rebate for Macy's. Also, I am a platinum member and I get free shipping on all my orders.

Honored Contributor

'Believe it or not', I'm thrilled about the 3-pack full coverage briefs.

For whatever reason, my skin has become very sensitive to anything (waistbands, etc.)  that touches across my tummy.

Above that tummy area, more toward my true waist works well.  For me.

Nice coverage all the way around re: the true brief.

Bali/QVC also offers a higher cut leg brief, same order number.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Why did they limit the sizes?  QVC has forgotten the size 32 band girls over the years.  Even Breezies used to stock them.

Contributor

They've also forgotten those with cup sizes larger than DDD.

Respected Contributor

I didn't even bother to watch the presentation because when I shop for a bra in a good department store I have to try on many different styles and sizes before I find ONE that fits correctly.  Ordered Breezies once based on the size I normally wear and it was awful. Did not even begin to fit me!  For me, I only buy what I know fits online, otherwise I go to the store and try them on.