Respected Contributor

A question for anyone who uses balance and brighten -  what do you use for spf on your face? For so long now I have only worn makeup with spf included.  I like the idea getting out of the house faster by using a brush and compace foundation, but if I have to do another step in applying spf kinda defeats the purpose.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Balance and Brighten TSV

[ Edited ]

I put an anti aging moisturizer with spf30 under it. I wash my face & moisturize every morning anyway.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

A question for anyone who uses balance and brighten -  what do you use for spf on your face? For so long now I have only worn makeup with spf included.  I like the idea getting out of the house faster by using a brush and compace foundation, but if I have to do another step in applying spf kinda defeats the purpose.

@Catch71 - The first thing I put on my face after showering is Josie Maran's Protect and Perfect SPF47. It goes on white, but I use enough and half pat/half rub it in. Then I get dressed. After I'm dressed, before I use B&B or any other foundation, I use Champagne Spackle. I let that dry a minute, then use my B&B. That routine works for me, and I never worry about sun on my face.

I've worn sunscreen every day forever - rain or shine, indoors or out. I used to use Paula's Choice, but I like Josie's better! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Catch71 Balance and Brighten actually doesn't cover all my issues (I have acne scars). So, I do apply mostuirzer with sunscreen (I have Garnier Clearly Brighter), then liquid foundation, then balance and brighten.

Honored Contributor

I used a moisturizer with an SPF.  I love B & B!  It doesn't cover every little thing on me either but I love the color and the finish it gives.  I love how natural it feels on my skin.  Great product!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin