Honored Contributor

My current A/D from last year's TSV finishes this month, so I've been waiting for these to be offered again.

I ordered the sweet selection on A/D and am deciding whether I want the plain or savory for my second A/D.  I'm not sure about the onion bagels - never been a fan of that flavor.  I think the plain will be more versatile.

I'm very glad QVC offers these each year as a TSV, as bagels where I am are nowhere like these.  I always make sure I have a stock of them in the freezer.  I just bought a bagel slicer to make things easier.

Respected Contributor

Nothing special to me, I ended up throwing them out.

Esteemed Contributor

These bagels are the best. I bought the sweet for myself and the plain for my GD. I have them on A/D. I will never be without them. You can put them in your air fryer for 6-7  minutes at 350 degrees. They are very good. I would highly recommend them.

Respected Contributor

@GloriBee wrote:

I am tempted to try these.  I went to look for an older thread when these were a TSV to read the opinions.   I am posting here in case others are interested.  

I am most interested in the baking instructions.  I know they are fully cooked, but apparently are best when baked a short time.  I am in the habit of taking a bagel to work most days.  I do not have the time or inclination to bake one bagel every day.  I understand the "keep in the freezer" part for freshness.  Could I just take one out of the freezer and take it to work?  As a couple of people suggested, I would slice them before freezing in the bags, since they are unsliced.  Are they good un "rebaked"?

Thanks!

Gloria 

@GloriBee    ABSOLUTELY.    They will not have that crusty outside but it will be defrosted.   You may be better off crisping it in the oven (takes minutes) the day before and just putting it in plastic to grab and take to the office.   

Regular Contributor

I ordered these bagels and they were horrible, real doughy and an odd taste.  I can get much better at my local grocery store for less than half the price.

Trusted Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@GloriBee wrote:

I am tempted to try these.  I went to look for an older thread when these were a TSV to read the opinions.   I am posting here in case others are interested.  

I am most interested in the baking instructions.  I know they are fully cooked, but apparently are best when baked a short time.  I am in the habit of taking a bagel to work most days.  I do not have the time or inclination to bake one bagel every day.  I understand the "keep in the freezer" part for freshness.  Could I just take one out of the freezer and take it to work?  As a couple of people suggested, I would slice them before freezing in the bags, since they are unsliced.  Are they good un "rebaked"?

Thanks!

Gloria 

@GloriBee    ABSOLUTELY.    They will not have that crusty outside but it will be defrosted.   You may be better off crisping it in the oven (takes minutes) the day before and just putting it in plastic to grab and take to the office.   

@nyc1 , thanks for your reply and for the tip! 

Trusted Contributor

Love these bagels.  I kept waiting for Q to feature them again, got tired of waiting so ordered from their website. The 24 price was about $10 more than the Q special today but that's ok by me because I had a choice of about 25 different bagel flavors, could choose any 4 pkgs. of 6.  They were baked on Monday, received on Tuesday. 

Ordered 6 blueberry, 6 everything, 6 onion and 6 French toast.  Had the blueberry this morning, excellent with huge blueberries.

Honored Contributor

I got these in the savory choice last fall.  They were delicious and I don't even much care for bagels.

The problem is that you get so many, they take up most of my limited freezer space.  I ended up having to give half of them away.  I did successfully keep one sleeve in the refrigerator for a week or 10 days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I got these in the savory choice last fall.  They were delicious and I don't even much care for bagels.

The problem is that you get so many, they take up most of my limited freezer space.  I ended up having to give half of them away.  I did successfully keep one sleeve in the refrigerator for a week or 10 days.

They are available on their website in quantities of 12 but you would pay more than the Q price though. $29.99 for 12 mixed, your choice.

Trusted Contributor

On the Goldbelly site we order the Montreal bagels -- the VERY BEST WE'VE EVER HAD! If you have the freezer space, then maybe you would like to try them. (And NO, I don't work for these companies!) Smiley Very Happy

-Solar