Respected Contributor

I have never seen these on QVC and they sure look goid, especially at 2 in morning!  Anyone have any experience with them?

Trusted Contributor
They are delicious. I’ve been on auto delivery in the past & today I got the sweet & savory, separate ship dates. They are one of the only food items we feel is worth the price. The everything is the best. Looking forward to trying the new flavor.
Trusted Contributor

Yes, they are the best "store bought" bagels I've ever had.

I live in New York where we have some pretty amazing bagels.  However, some can be very doughy.  These are not.  If toasted correctly, they are flavorful and crisp.  We always have the cinnamon raisin in the freezer and I love the sesame seed ones.

Respected Contributor

I have these on auto delivery already.  Very good.  I love the  everything bagel and goes great with the bagel dip I make for get togethers.

Better than the store ones here.

Super Contributor

I bought them at Christmas time. In my opinion, there is nothing special about them. I can get bagels just as good at my local Wegmans store .

Respected Contributor

@Twins Mom   ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS.   Born and raised NYer.  Fussy about my bagels.   I have to hunt far and wide to find a half way decent one here in the northern burbs of Chicago.   This will be my 3rd auto delivery of these.   I always get the plain.

These have a wonderful crusty outside and chewy inside,  as a bagel should.  HIGHLY RECOMMEND.  They freeze well in the bags they arrive in.

Valued Contributor

I'm always suspicious when nutrition labeling is missing . So I looked it up. 280 calories each. 25% sodium, 21% processed carbs, 12% added sugar for a day. White flour. At least they don't have any chemical preservatives added. 

Respected Contributor
I don’t need labeling to know a bagel is made out of white flour.
Respected Contributor

These bagels are the best.  I am from Chicago and could find a good bagel there but now in Wisconsin I have to get good bagels where I can and will be ordering the Savory today.  Love the Sesame wish that was a choice for all.  Great to have in the freezer.

Valued Contributor

I'm still posting it. Do what you what with that info. I could care less. I like to know what I put in my body. I'm not the only one.