Frequent Contributor

Re: Bagels TSV- anyone get theirs yet?

[ Edited ]

Yes.  They were delivered yesterday. 

Contributor

Mine are expected today and I can't wait. Getting the savory.

Trusted Contributor

@delish91 

Did you get yours? Mine were expected Wednesday, then Thursday & finally Friday they were "out for delivery." I didn't get them so it looks like it'll be Monday. I ordered the savory also. At this point I'm upset with myself for ordering perishable food. I don't know when they made these but the first email from QVC said they shipped Monday. $30 for week old bagels? 

Highlighted
Contributor

@Tribefan wrote:

@delish91 

Did you get yours? Mine were expected Wednesday, then Thursday & finally Friday they were "out for delivery." I didn't get them so it looks like it'll be Monday. I ordered the savory also. At this point I'm upset with myself for ordering perishable food. I don't know when they made these but the first email from QVC said they shipped Monday. $30 for week old bagels? 

I did. They came Friday and they are delicious. Very fresh. They went right in the freezer. I hope you got yours.

Esteemed Contributor

I finally got mine yesterday and I have to say...they are the best bagels ever!!  Froze most, but ate a cheese one.  Now there wasn't too much cheese flavor, but it was so fresh and bouncy inside!!

Respected Contributor

Got mine. Ordered the plain and they are very good. When I want something different I sprinkle on "Everything But The Bagel" spice. Very happy with this purchase.