Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bagels TSV- anyone get theirs yet?

[ Edited ]

Yes.  They were delivered yesterday. 

Contributor

Mine are expected today and I can't wait. Getting the savory.

Trusted Contributor

@delish91 

Did you get yours? Mine were expected Wednesday, then Thursday & finally Friday they were "out for delivery." I didn't get them so it looks like it'll be Monday. I ordered the savory also. At this point I'm upset with myself for ordering perishable food. I don't know when they made these but the first email from QVC said they shipped Monday. $30 for week old bagels? 

Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

@delish91 

Did you get yours? Mine were expected Wednesday, then Thursday & finally Friday they were "out for delivery." I didn't get them so it looks like it'll be Monday. I ordered the savory also. At this point I'm upset with myself for ordering perishable food. I don't know when they made these but the first email from QVC said they shipped Monday. $30 for week old bagels? 

I did. They came Friday and they are delicious. Very fresh. They went right in the freezer. I hope you got yours.

Esteemed Contributor

I finally got mine yesterday and I have to say...they are the best bagels ever!!  Froze most, but ate a cheese one.  Now there wasn't too much cheese flavor, but it was so fresh and bouncy inside!!

Respected Contributor

Got mine. Ordered the plain and they are very good. When I want something different I sprinkle on "Everything But The Bagel" spice. Very happy with this purchase.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I called QVC on my bagel order placed on the 4th of April. The tracking saiys it shipped on the 7th but there is no progress and it does not show UPS got the order. My best guess is someone created the label but they were not shipped, you would  think slomeone at Just Bagels  would have realized that and got them shipped out pronto but alas they did not. So instead of expecting them today I probalby will end up calling QVC and getting the order replaced.That in my mind is not a good way to do business they are losing money everytime they do it and it seems they do it a lot.

Respected Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

I called QVC on my bagel order placed on the 4th of April. The tracking saiys it shipped on the 7th but there is no progress and it does not show UPS got the order. My best guess is someone created the label but they were not shipped, you would  think slomeone at Just Bagels  would have realized that and got them shipped out pronto but alas they did not. So instead of expecting them today I probalby will end up calling QVC and getting the order replaced.That in my mind is not a good way to do business they are losing money everytime they do it and it seems they do it a lot.

@Silkeej Call CLIFF or email the contact info at Just Bagels directly.  Give them your QVC order number and they will give you the update and make it right.  I had to do that for something and Cliff replied in under an hour!  Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey thank you!!  I will try

Trusted Contributor

Wanted to thank you  again for lthe great advise.....I sent a message and Cliff answered right away, he is checking to find my order and what went wrong said he would get it out the first of the week. Yay!!!