Occasional Contributor

BUYING FROM QVC???Think again

So I order a computer 2/29... everything was fine they took the money outta the bank and they just said well give you a call to verify the info..which they didn't call so I gave them a called and then we verify the info and it was fine...a week and a half past and the estimated delivery date was 3/11 which never arrived .I called them and they said that it was still under review which it didn't make sense since we already went through that. ..well it took me four hours to talk to manager which he said it was a mistake in there part and they were gonna deliver the computer via ups express which was suppose to take a day..then today 3/12 I was trying to log in into my account and.I couldn't then I received a email saying that everything my account emails was deactivated...I call and they said ohh corporate cancel your account and the order. ....and where's my money huh.....they wasted my time and still wheres my money. ...so think about these before you buy it might happen to you....
Frequent Contributor

Re: BUYING FROM QVC???Think again

It was tough following your post, anyway hope you get the computer or your money back, Personally I dont understand why people buy computers from Q they are more expensive than the stores and look at all the problems you had.

Honored Contributor

Contact your bank.

Super Contributor

Reminder: Please don't feed the trolls.

Super Contributor

contact bank

Honored Contributor

....she never told us why they cancelled her account. Dontcha hate it when people only tell half of a story...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

They took the money ""outta the bank ""and they are ""gonna"" deliver it. Cringe!
Frequent Contributor

Heh??

Respected Contributor

Little troll-kid having ""fun""

Regular Contributor

I think your screw is loose.