Honored Contributor

I was thinking of getting the TSV today. Is it worth the money? Is it as good as they say?

Valued Contributor
On 3/8/2015 Pecky said:

I was thinking of getting the TSV today. Is it worth the money? Is it as good as they say?

We are considering it; however, after reading some reviews on the system, some are having trouble with the remote and the playing CDs.

I'd suggest you check out some reviews. We're still not sure yet.

Respected Contributor
On 3/8/2015 HisElk said:
On 3/8/2015 Pecky said:

We are considering it; however, after reading some reviews on the system, some are having trouble with the remote and the playing CDs.

I'd suggest you check out some reviews. We're still not sure yet.

I have this model with the extra cd changer and the addition to play your iPod thru it. Great sound. No issues with it. Except you cannot hold your iPod and easily control the flow of music. You pick and then put it in the module and it plays. But I bought this a couple of years ago before I had a phone and iPad with Bluetooth technology. I am guessing that the next generation will have that technology so you can play your music thru the Bose. I will wait for that. In the meantime I can play my iPad music, radio stations etc thru my little Bose Bluetooth Speaker with amazing results.
Esteemed Contributor

$399 is a great price for a Bose Wave III system- it's currently $100 more on the Bose website!

Honored Contributor
Best purchase I made over 11 yrs ago I also bought the additional cd changer! I can't tell you of the hundreds of items over the past 27 years I've purchased this is the BEST I enjoy it everyday -- I get up turn it on & goes off at early evening. I run my iPod through it and the sound is incredible ....and my cd's sound like I'm at the concert. Love classical, country, 50s & my fav is the soundtrack from Phanton of the Opera! You will be so happy you purchased this!!!
Respected Contributor
I forgot to say that if you have the cd changer you have to unplug it in order to plug in any other external source like the iPod module. A hassle to me. It is weird because the cd changer plug covers the aux in but does not pkug into it.