Esteemed Contributor

LOVE my Berkshire blanket!  Just received it today and it's a WOW!

Had figured for the price, I'd pick up the twin for Eddy's (my Amstaff/Cocker) bed.  This twin-size is huge, soft and beautiful.  Got the light blue and it blends with everything.

Looks like Eddy will get the EB throw from the sunroom couch and I'll cuddle up with the new one.  If anyone bought Stan Herman's robe last year, it's just as soft!

Respected Contributor

I bought the almost exact same Berkshire blanket last year at the Q (it was not a TSV but looked very similar to this past TSV). I’ve been very pleased with it. I’ve washed it on cold and dried it and it looks great. If I didn’t already have one I would have gotten the TSV this year. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I loved the throw from last year so much I bought four this year.  One for DD and 3 for here and cottage.  Nothing up there but light weight quilts, and if we go this winter it will be chilly. 

Trusted Contributor

@eddyandme

Are you talking about the one with Fair Isle on one side and Sherpa on the other? If so I received that one last week, also in light blue and I LOVE IT!

I recently put really pretty gray patterned flannel sheets on my bed and with this blanket on top it looks so pretty. I just wish I could buy the shams without the sheets.

The combo makes me not want to get out of bed in the morning. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BirdieGal

Exactly!  Wish I had gotten a queen size - maybe next year!  And, they should sell shams with these - these blankets are so beautiful, you don't need a bedspread!

Trusted Contributor

It IS beautiful! I did get queen. Maybe they will offer the shams at some point. During warmer months we have a light quilt on our bed with smooth sheets. It has gotten cold here now so the flannels went on to all beds and the blanket on ours. Son has a big down blanket on his bed when he spends his weekends. Third room is in redecorating mode. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BirdieGal

These blankets are nice and lightweight.  I tend to 'get lost' in a big down blankie, if ya know what I mean!

Trusted Contributor

@eddyandme

I know, I love them. My son has always liked the big fluffy ones. But I think once he sees this fair isle one he will want one too!

Super Contributor
I go to mine today. Love it!!! I am looking at the directions for washing. I remember them saying something about fabric softener or dryer sheets, not to use them? And when they say tumble dry, no heat, what happens if you use heat? I bought this for my boyfriend as well and it needs to be as simple as possible for him, lol. I'm washing his so it's ready for him the first night. And will the dark blue bleed?
Trusted Contributor

Just an FYI.....Berkshire is scheduled to have a TSV - set of 2 Fluffies - on 12/7/17 for anyone who is interested!  Several color combos.