Contributor

BD Upcoming TSV ~ A367544 (Petite)

Fans of this brand will grab this before it is aired.  I purchased the last TSV Ultra-lite hood cardi ~ love the delicate fabric, and the organic look of the sleeves, pockets, and hem.   Anxiously desired this new TSV until I realized:

This one has one big flaw~the pockets.   Watch the BD video, or the photos of the long version A-345179.   The lining is only tacked in, and can see it bulging on the front.  The pockets are not on side seams (or even sewn into the long cardi as they are in the past two BD cardis).

I am also worried about the weightiness in larger sizes which is one big complaint of the long version.  

Super Contributor

Re: BD Upcoming TSV ~ A367544 (Petite)

[ Edited ]

Oddly, the REVIEWS were just removed from the long version A345179 that was sold last year.  Wouldn't the Q want others to see how wonderful this Catalina style is to make a decision on this new petite cardi?

Reviews are now avail. again finally on the

original long style A345179.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BoGo7 I own two of these from purchasing last year, and there is no pocket problem on mine.

As to "weightiness" it is CozyChic Lite. It is not that heavy. It is the second to lightest of their cardigans (CozyChic Ultra Lite is the thinnest/lightest).

You might want to check out the wonderful comments on the BD thread that is ongoing under the Fashion Forum from last year. They are posting now about this TSV, and those like me, who already have it from last year, are giving their reviews that you might be interested in. Heart

Here's the link:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Barefoot-Dreams-Fan-Chat-2019/m-p/5705055#M616764

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler   

Thank you for your review.  But one has to wonder why QVC removes 'pages of reviews' that would help the consumer make an educated purchasing decision.

Edit to say:  Reviews are now avail. again on

Catalina long style cardi A345179

Respected Contributor

For BD lovers keep an eye out for Norstrom Rack they have online BD sales online a few times a year and the prices are unbelievable.  When the sale launches you have to buy ASAP or it will be gone.  EVERYTHING sells out in hours.

Honored Contributor

@BoGo7 wrote:

Fans of this brand will grab this before it is aired.  I purchased the last TSV Ultra-lite hood cardi ~ love the delicate fabric, and the organic look of the sleeves, pockets, and hem.   Anxiously desired this new TSV until I realized:

This one has one big flaw~the pockets.   Watch the BD video, or the photos of the long version A-345179.   The lining is only tacked in, and can see it bulging on the front.  The pockets are not on side seams (or even sewn into the long cardi as they are in the past two BD cardis).

I am also worried about the weightiness in larger sizes which is one big complaint of the long version.  

I did get this home early and yes the side pockets are tacked in, but I do not notice the pockets bulging from the front. 

Valued Contributor

Solid black was my first color choice for the Petite option, yet reviews on the original regular Catalina state that black is not a true black, but lighter.  

Valued Contributor

I pre-ordered this TSV in petite xs garnet and when I first tried it on I did notice a little bulging where the pocket placement was. Also, the pockets are tacked in and not completely sewn in and that is so you have movement. However, I have now had this item for days and washed it and worn it every day and feel the pocket issue is not a problem any longer. I almost feel it molded to my body in a sense. At first I wasn’t sure but now I am so happy I made my purchase and even thinking of ordering a 2nd in the regular length for a longer style. I am 5’3” tall and this comes to my knees in the petite. The feel of this as with any BD item is luxury.
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@BoGo7 I own two of these from purchasing last year, and there is no pocket problem on mine.

As to "weightiness" it is CozyChic Lite. It is not that heavy. It is the second to lightest of their cardigans (CozyChic Ultra Lite is the thinnest/lightest).

You might want to check out the wonderful comments on the BD thread that is ongoing under the Fashion Forum from last year. They are posting now about this TSV, and those like me, who already have it from last year, are giving their reviews that you might be interested in. Heart

Here's the link:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Barefoot-Dreams-Fan-Chat-201I9/m-p/5705055#M616764

I also have one from last year and I don't have any issues with the pockets.  I love everything about it.  I am looking forward in getting the olive in petite.

Contributor

In the petite A367544, wish the Rosewood was offered, this has a nod to a wine hue, and looks richly saturated on screen.   

The other colors offered do not excite me since I only wear neutrals as I have two BD cardis in carbon & beach rock - perfect neutrals!