[ Edited ]

A599155 - Jumbo 33.8 oz. Shampoo and Conditioner Set

A613329 - Jumbo 33.8 oz. Shampoo and Conditioner Set AD

407DA0EA-A6F4-40A5-91F8-E6F026C1CDB2.jpeg

Cherry Almond, Rosemary Mint, or Shampure

$69.96 + free S & H 

Honored Contributor

Re: Aveda TSV - April 11, 2023

Last time Jane showed these products I ordered the mousse and it was awful. 

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Cherry Almond and I am thrilled to find this as a TSV.  

A few months ago, I mentioned to my husband that my hair seemed dry and furry.  Without my knowledge he did research on Amazon and surprised me with an 8.5oz bottle of this shampoo and 6.7oz conditioner (he paid about $40.00 for those two small bottles!).  I love it...it tamed my fly aways and my hair feels and looks so conditioned.  So, I put myself on autoship as soon as I saw this and am happily looking forward to the delivery.

Thanks QVC for this great deal!🌹

Contributor

I just ordered the TSV, hairspray and mousse!
Love the cherry almond! These are great deals. I have color treated hair and need clean hair products. I remember this brand in high school. Class of ‘81
Respected Contributor

Good price.  Big bottles like that have really gone around here.

Trusted Contributor

So far I have bought the Aveda volumizing tonic and the Thickening Foam...both were a huge disappointment. I should have returned them but had not used them enough to do so before the time limit had passed. No more Aveda for me. My stylist basically told me that none of their products are worth the $$$ they charge even though they have always considered their products too special to be in every salon.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Honored Contributor

Never had it before.  Safe for color treated hair. Or so the rep claims.  So I got the TSV.  I usually use Biolage (the all American drugstore/hair cutting salon shampoo)  I like that one fine.  I don't care if it's sulphate free or not.  My hair doesn't shed that much to worry about.

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I just ordered the Cherry Almond and I am thrilled to find this as a TSV.  

A few months ago, I mentioned to my husband that my hair seemed dry and furry.  Without my knowledge he did research on Amazon and surprised me with an 8.5oz bottle of this shampoo and 6.7oz conditioner (he paid about $40.00 for those two small bottles!).  I love it...it tamed my fly aways and my hair feels and looks so conditioned.  So, I put myself on autoship as soon as I saw this and am happily looking forward to the delivery.

Thanks QVC for this great deal!🌹

I always use Tweak'd products and between them having TS's on both QVC and HSN, I am well stocked.

However, I must say that your husband is such a super sweetheart for listening to you and finding you something to help.  He really sounds like a keeper!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was considering the Cherry Almond for my thick, dry, wavy, frizzy hair. I went to their website to read reviews. It seems people with my hair type complained it left their hair very dry. The reviews for people with thinner frizzy hair liked it though. I don't want volume and I want my hair left soft and frizz free.

Anyone here have my hair type and tried this formula? I don't want dryer hair than I already have. Thanks for any input you have. 

Honored Contributor

Great value but I don't use conditioner.