Respected Contributor

Re: August 4th Vionic TSV...

Just read the reviews from a few early orders.  Most ladies are saying that they run short and narrow, especially in the toe box.  A couple of these were posted by women that wear and have experience with other Vionic shoes.  

Super Contributor

@jpie

I wear a 7 in the tide and 7-7.5 in the open toe wedge sandals.

In the closed toe heel boots, I can take an 8, but the toe feels too snug so I take an 8.5 there and am able to wear socks with them.

In the tsv, being a flat closed toe, I'm able to do an 8.

I have a medium foot on the narrow side so can't go into the wide.

In Clarks I tend to wear an 8 to an 8.5 with heel inserts.

I agree the tides and slippers are the best. The Sonora are really cute and comfortable too.

Then the wedge sandals.

Then the boots.

I have the Solano heel sandals.. That foot bed is not cushioned much at  all, cute shoes and ok for going  to dinner.. But not all day wear.

As far as the tsv.. I agree that your ok passing.. You can upsize skechers and put in an insert for a similar feel.

Hope this all helps someone.. Have a great week!

Respected Contributor

@Grnidkjun

Very helpful information.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

I wasn't interested but now that I see them, they are a cute hybrid casual shoe- sneaker that I could use daily!  I am hopefully teaching in elementary in the fall. 

I wonder does the white sole get dirty and stained easily (not that I would be traipsing through mud but I am out on playground) ?  If they start to look real dirty and ratty, early on, that's not so professional.

Esteemed Contributor

They're cute, but the reviews make the fit chancey. I don't want a narrow toe box, and also, you can't remove the insole.

Respected Contributor

I took the plunge, although my luck with shoes via TV has been poor.  But I like these.  They are on - trend and NOT frumpy for a change!  Perfect semi-professional looking sneaker-  🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Esteemed Contributor

The rep said to go up half a size. She said she would wear a 8 1/2 but went to a 9.

Super Contributor

I really like the support I get in Vionic shoes, but I don't like the look of the white sole so I won't be purchasing.

I just purchased a replacement pair of the Slipper Boots (love them during the winter) and purchased the same size as last time - size 8. Too short in the toe, so I had to return and get the 9.

Wonder what is going on with their sizing?

Frequent Contributor

Easy pass for me... the white soles kills the look.