Honored Contributor

Re: Aug 20th TSV - Vince Camuto Lamb Leather Tote Handbag - Eliza

It's a pretty handbag, but I don't pay $200 for handbags, ever.  I currently carry a $15 handbag and get compliments on it all the time.  It's much smaller, but I'm trying to keep it minimal.

Esteemed Contributor

I love this bag but I am petite (5'1" ).  This bag would just be too big for me. Why did they have to make it so big.  Bethanie Lori is petite but IMHO it is overwhelming her petite frame. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's about time the Q had a decent TSV.   Love this tote.  I ordered the gray.  Love this large pebble leather.  It looks so soft and this can be my bag for the winter.  Love that you can carry as a handbag or shoulder bag.  Gray goes with so many colors -- it's the new sophisticated black.   HeartCat Happy

Love the color but I ended up canceling. The bag is a little too big.  Leather comes from animals.  That is a fact.  Go Vegan - Nordstrom has plenty of vegan bags.

kindness is strength
Contributor

I love this bag! So happy to see a bag that I can use for work and carry my laptop, and cosmetics/sunglasses etc and wristlet. Yes it’s a big bag but I’ve found the slouchy types actually look smaller than they are when they are not stuffed.

I love the pops of color and ordered in pepperberry and ochre - hope to like one more than the other 😁 Great to see a more contemporary styling on this and can work with lots of looks. Nice job to the QVC buyers and Vince Camuto’s design team!
Honored Contributor

Love this! I may be caving on the red!

I love larger totes, and this one is not huge but big enough for me!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

For me, it's too big/bulky and heavy.  I liked the crossbody, 

but like having a zippered organizer on the outside of the bag, so no go:/

Respected Contributor

I’m tempted, it’s very close to a perfect bag for me... I love slouchy soft leather bags, and love the colors with that graphite gray hardware. I would have loved the black cherry, but gone-  😤 They should have predicted that would be popular coming into fall, and brought more-

What’s stopping me is it is a little big and it’s heavy-  I do like the lighter color or the gray...  Considering. Since free shipping, may have to try!  

Use it and Enjoy if you get it! ❣️

Honored Contributor

Not enough depth for me (front to back.)  The color I would have been interested in is gone anyway, so it's a pass...

Honored Contributor

I love this bag.  Large enough to hold all my things, including my iPad, but not slouchy big.  Love the colors, and that ochre is calling my name!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love this bag.  Large enough to hold all my things, including my iPad, but not slouchy big.  Love the colors, and that ochre is calling my name!

I caved on the red.   I kept thinking about it, and the price is good and the quality looks good!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"