Honored Contributor

Re: Attitudes by Renne set of 2 Jersey maxi dresses

Seems to me those capri pants everybody flocks to every summer is less flattering, especially for petites than that dress would be.  I woudn't touch a pair of capris with a ten foot pole.  

Respected Contributor

Did anyone else see almost the same dress, by G.I.L.I., the print style, shown the day after the Attitudes TSV?   I was just flicking through channels and caught it, but didn't see the price of the G. I. L. I.  

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

Did anyone else see almost the same dress, by G.I.L.I., the print style, shown the day after the Attitudes TSV?   I was just flicking through channels and caught it, but didn't see the price of the G. I. L. I.  

@this is my nic, I'm not sure what GILI dress you are talking about.  GILI did a TSV maxi dress last year that was a large floral print with big side slits and it had a shorter dress underneath, short sleeves and a crew neck.

It is now on clearance for $68.00. 

Esteemed Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

I am a petite person as well.  I appreciate her bringing these dresses in a petite size.  I bought a set last year which included a taupe dress with cold shoulder and a sleeveless leopard style. I love them.  I get so many compliments.  So flattering.  I even wore them to bridal showers and wedding.  Don't hesitate.  This is a great value.

@disneynut57   I'm also a petite person and purchased her set of 2 from last year and the year before and love them!  Always get compliments !    Wear them with flip flops or a dressy sandal either way the length is perfect ,   Sometimes cooler then capris or shorts even. I'm a little over 5'2".   

Occasional Contributor

Has anyone else had a problem with the arm holes being too large on the tank dress?

I found it was very large and gapping so I am having to send it back.

Respected Contributor

@springtimefl wrote:

Has anyone else had a problem with the arm holes being too large on the tank dress?

I found it was very large and gapping so I am having to send it back.

Some people did complain of that same problem.  I did not have that issue however I did not like the v-neck dress at all, it was shapeless and too high cut at the neckline and looked like a garbage bag on me.  They were both oversized, IMO.  So I returned.  Don't like oversized clothes.  

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

Got my replacement after returning to exchange for TWO sizes smaller and it fits great.  One size smaller would probably work if it weren't a stretchy fabric.  But, this being my first shopping channel clothing purchase besides Dennis Basso stuff, makes me question their sizing and whether I even want to consider it again.  I even measured before ordering.  I don't care for the cap sleeves, would rather have a full short sleeve, but I'll wear a little shrug over it to hide my ugly arms.