Honored Contributor

Re: Attitudes by Renne set of 2 Jersey maxi dresses

I would use the "click here" measurements when offered,  have been pretty TTS for me 

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I just ordered these, it’s hard to find maxi dresses for petites. It’s a good deal. Now I wish I could go on vacation. Perhaps by tomorrow I’ll get another combo. 

very hard to find in petites,  let us know how they fit 

Esteemed Contributor

I am looking for a coverup for swimming but I am not a fan of the prints.  The hunt will continue!

Valued Contributor

Have it been shown on a petite model yet?

Respected Contributor

I think they are really cute.  I don't like to show my upper arms so I would need a short, three quarter sleeve jacket.  I do love the brown dot Leah is wearing an the blue combo as well.  I will probably pass.  Hope you ladies love it!

Occasional Contributor

All the tall models and host are wearing wearing heels.  Why not show a tall model with a Petite length so you can see how a midi length will look like?  The Regular length looks so long, I don't want to commit to having to wear only heels with this dress.  Also for the solids, you need a good body shaper to pull off a smooth look.  More petite models please!

Contributor

If you watch the online video of the TSV right now, it's from the midnight show with Shawn and the girl wearing the polka dot one is their petite model. Shawn pointed that out at some point in the video. It will probably change to the AM Style video soon, though.

Honored Contributor

@BE4Me wrote:

If you watch the online video of the TSV right now, it's from the midnight show with Shawn and the girl wearing the polka dot one is their petite model. Shawn pointed that out at some point in the video. It will probably change to the AM Style video soon, though.

Right, and if I remember correctly they said she was in a Petite Medium which was the reason for my question about downsizing.  According to my measurements, I should be a PM, but she looked a good bit heftier than I think I am.  I generally wear a 6 or 8 which I didn't think put me in the hefty category.  I've noticed that HSN's medium models are not as large as QVC's, and I think Coleen on HSN wears a medium which is more what I would expect a medium to look.  

Regular Contributor

Icegoddess- you are right; Colleen always say she wears a medium (8-10). I have never noticed any disclaimer's for Renee's clothes...so you should be good with whatever size you typicaly wear from the Q.

Honored Contributor

@CHEX wrote:

Icegoddess- you are right; Colleen always say she wears a medium (8-10). I have never noticed any disclaimer's for Renee's clothes...so you should be good with whatever size you typicaly wear from the Q.

@CHEX , that's the problem.  I generally don't buy clothes from the Q.  the only clothing I have ever bought has been Dennis Basso coats.