Respected Contributor

Attitudes by Renne set of 2 Jersey maxi dresses

I just ordered these, it’s hard to find maxi dresses for petites. It’s a good deal. Now I wish I could go on vacation. Perhaps by tomorrow I’ll get another combo. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Attitudes by Renne set of 2 Jersey maxi dresses

@Grouchomarx , do you know if they fit true to QVC's size chart of if you can size down?

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Grouchomarx , do you know if they fit true to QVC's size chart of if you can size down?

I have no idea, just going on my instinct. Have not shopped this brand before. Sorry!

Frequent Contributor

I bought them a few days ago. I got blue. They are Soo pretty! They aren't thin toss away items. Can not wait for summer. I just got a list Clairborne denim jacket and it will be perfect with these dresses.

Honored Contributor

Ok, thanks. I went with the Petite Mediium.  I can always take it in if I want to, but if I went smaller and it was tight through the shoulders I would have to return.  I got the tropical print.  Now I'll have to find some cute printed shrug or something to wear with the solid.  I never wear just a solid color.  Although I did like that sparkly necklace the black model was wearing with it.  

I never buy clothing off the shopping channels except Dennis Basso, so this is a first for me.

Honored Contributor

These dresses are pretty but they appear to me to be “skinny girl” dresses. Considering I’m a prize Texas heifer, I’m going to pass.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess.  I wouldn't size down.  According to the "click here" measurements, it runs small.  I think all of Renews top run on the small side

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@SurferWife   I'm sure you are a beautiful person and I wanted you to know your post started this heifer's morning out with a great laugh!

Esteemed Contributor

As a petite person, I would never wear a maxi dress. They just make you look shorter. Dresses for petites should be just below or at the knee to give you a longer look. I will never understand this trend of maxi dresses. This one has slits on the sides and the florals are not attractive. The polka dot is ok but who wants a plain color dress that is sleeveless.  This is another look that has no appeal.

Valued Contributor

I am a petite person as well.  I appreciate her bringing these dresses in a petite size.  I bought a set last year which included a taupe dress with cold shoulder and a sleeveless leopard style. I love them.  I get so many compliments.  So flattering.  I even wore them to bridal showers and wedding.  Don't hesitate.  This is a great value.