Respected Contributor

I have never tried an item from her line.  Reminds me of  Citi Knits.  Top is not my style and not an animal print person either.  

Respected Contributor

My first thought was that this is a fall top not summer.  I guess if I loved it which I don't I could put it up till fall.  I live in the south and looking at it makes me hot.  I have a stomach and hips and peplum is not my friend.

Honored Contributor

QVC does love their vendors to make that top style,  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't want another polyester top, especially in prints. 

Honored Contributor

Too much fabric at the bottom for me. Not really into swing tops. For those who buy - enjoy! 

Respected Contributor

I think the prints are very nice just too ‘swingy’ at the bottom for  this pear shape body it seems to emphasize my hips rather than slim.  I like it though - enjoy all you ladies who purchase.

Honored Contributor

It's too much fabric around the hips for me personally. The swing design and pockets for summer seems hot and heavy.

Honored Contributor

Honestly there isn't anything that I like about this top....the patterns are too busy for my taste, the sleeves to long for this time of year, and too much fabric at the bottom.  I don't like the overall shape for summer...looks too hot!

Esteemed Contributor

I woke up early today.  I saw Amy wearing this top and thought she looked good.  Then they showed Jackie wearing it and she looked smaller than usual, although she was wearing a large.

I always wear solids, usually tees.  So, I ordered two of these tops.  I'm basically a 'straight' body-style - don't know what piece of fruit I resembleWoman Frustrated.  Hopefully I won't look huge 'cause there's a lot of material at the bottom as many have mentioned.  

Got the Animal Iris and the Monarch.  Good thing  ordered early 'cause they only have two patterns left in my size now.  (Sorry don't know what happened to this laptop - it's failing and doing strange things!!!!)  Anyways, if I don't like them, I'll just return them.  But hope they work out ' think they'll be good year-round with the 3/4 sleeves.

Fingers crossed!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I am passing on this top because I have enough tops but I did purchase her last TSV the set of 2 Sundresses and I love them-super comfortable, and really cute on the body, very forgiving!