Respected Contributor

Re: Attitudes by Renee - Set of 2 Godet Tops

When I first tuned in I thought they were bathing suits!!!!  Not very flattering, IMO.

Enjoy if you are ordering...  I hope you like it.

Respected Contributor

Not for me at all.  My husband said they are sure showing some awful looks today.  He knows what looks good on me.  He has great taste.

I am convinced TSV are cheaper because they cheapen them up.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   I do not care for these tops at all But I'm curious how you know they are cheap KMart quality if you don't have them.   

Respected Contributor

I had no idea what a Godet top was. Tall slender models can carry this style off. But it will not be flattering on most women. This is just my opinion but there is a reason why they don't show this on women of various sizes and shapes. I am just going from the pictures on the website. Maybe they did show it on plus size models or petite models. I can't get the video to work.  Either way it would be an easy pass for me. It is sort of a ridiculous look.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclet wrote:

I want to see them on Carolyn Gracie.  She and I have a similiar body type.  I would not look good in these.  Too much fabric at the hip area.  Sleeves to short..Do not like loud prints.  Too hot in summer with the polyester....

@chiclet , Carolyn hosted the Monday morning fashion show this morning in place of Elise.  Did you see the show?

As an aside, these are an easy pass for me.

Occasional Visitor

Off topic just a bit.... I am on the fence about these tops because I am not sure about the fullness in the tummy area, but I have a dress from Renee that has godets on the bottom and I absolutely love it.  It is so comfortable and I get many compliments on it.  The fabric is nice and it washes great.  Just my two cents about her clothing

Respected Contributor

The TSV tops are in my Opinion very unflattering and a cheap fabric. Who wants to wear polyester once it gets hot ? They should be priced lower. She uses cheap fabrics now and is laughing all the way to the bank.
Esteemed Contributor

Her clothes is an easy pass for me.  She said her pants have 16% spandex wow!  I heard a designer say you should never have more than 2% spandex in pants.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Kachina624   I do not care for these tops at all But I'm curious how you know they are cheap KMart quality if you don't have them.   

@Teddixat.  I've purchased other Rene tops and they've all been made the same way out of the same fabric.   She's in my "no buy" zone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Susan Louise.  I guess we have different standards.

@Kachina624 

I realize you are very outspoken with your personal opinions but that was beyond rude. 

@shaggygirl.  And here i thought that was the most tactful way of saying "you don't mind cheap construction and fabric but I do".  We do obviously have different standards for our clothing choices.   I started by trying to warn Susan Louise...I though her reaction was beyond rude.  I won't make that mistake again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment