Honored Contributor

Attitudes by Renee - Set of 2 Godet Tops

[ Edited ]

Item # is A394271 regular & A394272 for petites

I am on the fence with this set...

The side seam pockets are a great addition/feature. Renee has put them on another godet top I already have.

The black/tropical is the most versatile for me, but would rather be able to just order the print top at half the price. Ideally, would loved to have been able to order the print tops of the tropical and jungle. The only solid top I see myself wearing is the black though. 

I really like the jungle because it would look great with several crops I have...especially the A303135 in the cool green. That color just makes me so happy!

The tropical print will pair well with a few crops and bermuda shorts I have in coral too.

And yes they would also work well with white & black...a given. I'm just not one to wear too much black all at the same time. Being able to also wear other coordinating colors too is a bonus. That's just me. I know there are others quite the opposite Smiley Happy

Anyway...

I can visualize some really nice outfits with both of those printed tops...and wearing them with my new black gladiator shoes - A393614 would be the cherry on top.

Decisions, decisions.

Anyone pick out a set/sets yet? If so, which ones?

Honored Contributor

Re: Attitudes by Renee - Set of 2 Godet Tops

@Susan Louise.  Beware of cheap, cheap construction of K-Mart quality.  Rough fabric.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I am 63 and 5'2" and these tops would look hideous on me

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Susan Louise.  Beware of cheap, cheap construction of K-Mart quality.  Rough fabric.

@Kachina624 

I already have several other godet tops by Renee...and LOVE them all!

A378521 - Animal Iris (TSV last year and wasn't offered as a set)

A366235 - Spice, cobalt and black

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise. So do I and I sent them back.  Zulily sells a very similar top which is shipped direct from the factory in China.  They have some beautiful prints but are made exactly like Rene's top and of the same fabric.  When I bought some, they were selling for $12.  I sew and can distinguish between good quality construction and poor.  Feel her poly fabric, then feel Liquid Knit....big difference.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@disneynut57 wrote:

I am 63 and 5'2" and these tops would look hideous on me

@disneynut57   I'm 5'7" and I'll be 62 this year. They are also available in petites.

Cool fact...I believe Renee herself is older than both of us and she designs them. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Susan Louise. So do I and I sent them back.  Zulily sells a very similar top which is shipped direct from the factory in China.  They have some beautiful prints but are made exactly like Rene's top and of the same fabric.  When I bought some, they were selling for $12.  I sew and can distinguish between good quality construction and poor.  Feel her poly fabric, then feel Liquid Knit....big difference.

@Kachina624  Sad to hear you were disappointed. I could not be more pleased with my purchases.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise.  I guess we have different standards.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of Renee's prints although I love her pants and have several pairs

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I'm not a fan of Renee's prints although I love her pants and have several pairs

@Goodie2shoes   Yes, I agree. Smiley Happy

Renee has some wonderful pants and crop pants. I have a couple of sets...quality.