Honored Contributor

Re: Are you Serious, Dooney?

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@makena wrote:

@KingstonsMom I believe there is not.

" Yes, they have no returns, but if you know what you like, there's no reason to pay more for these handbags"

@makena

I have made a return to ILoveDooney and this is on their website:

Returning Your Product

We will gladly accept the return of any product for a refund, provided the merchandise is unused and returned within thirty days of you receiving your order. To return a product, please use our return form to create your shipping label and packing slip. The packing slip provided must be included in your shipment to properly process your return. To ensure effective processing, please be sure to include as much detailed information as possible including order number, product name, style number and reason for return. Also, please provide an accurate email address and phone number so we can contact you if needed.

http://www.ilovedooney.com/customer-service/returns-%26-replacements/returns-replacements.html

you are correct @KingstonsMom......they do take returns and so do the dooney outlet stores. you can also order from the outlets over the phone if you are looking for a particular handbag.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Re: Are you Serious, Dooney?

I agree 100%! I checked it out in a local store, and that was my exact reaction.