Occasional Contributor

Are there no more NFL shows?

I was looking for any NFL shows and could not find any especially since Football season is just weeks away. When I looked online is it basically leftovers. I called Customer Service and they had no idea

Is QVC not selling NFL items anymore? Has anyone heard anything? I loved the items they brought in the past.

Respected Contributor

Re: Are there no more NFL shows?

Can't help you, but maybe if you sent an email to Dan Wheeler? He is the host of most of those shows (I think).

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

HSN carries NFL merchandise now. I don't know if that precludes QVC, but would be surprised if the NFL was working with both outlets.

Occasional Contributor

HSN also does sell NFL but has nothing new. Everything is from last year and their customer service was clueless also.

Occasional Contributor

I was curious too because I always enjoyed those shows and it looks like they are gone - I got on Twitter and asked Dan what was up, and he responded "Unfortunately, QVC Is not having the NFL Shop on. It was my favorite show so I am very sad that they are not." It was obvious that Dan is a big football fan on the shows, and they always had some products that you couldn't get anywhere else.

Contributor

HSN was selling NFL stuff way before QVC. Their shows had more variety too. Perhaps the NFL changed something, I mean the halftime act now has to PAY to perform in the SB. $$$$
Honored Contributor

On 8/23/2014 SabresCutie said: HSN was selling NFL stuff way before QVC. Their shows had more variety too. Perhaps the NFL changed something, I mean the halftime act now has to PAY to perform in the SB. $$$$

That's because HSN has been on the air longer, since 1982. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Both HSN and QVC used to sell NFL merchandise... QVC didn't carry much of it last year either. It seems to me there was some talk of a problem with their vendor or distributor, but I don't really recall and could be wrong... If they opt not to sell it this year either then that speaks more to a corporate decision, as one would have to assume that they've had time to either work out vendor issues or find a new vendor... Certainly, given the increasingly narrow focus QVC seems to be taking with merchandise, nothing they choose to eliminate would come as much of a surprise.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

If Dan, who hosted many of these shows, has indicated the Q isn't carrying team merchandise, then that seems to speak to a decision made by 'corporate' to deep-six YET ANOTHER line of FORMER merchandise... I suppose if the NFL came out with computers and blenders with team logos on them then the Q would be chomping at the bit...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Dan was always very good with the NFL shows. I'll miss them. His shows were also the only ones with male models, which I'll also miss. Smile