Regular Contributor

Are the TSV MASKS made in CHINA?

Are these TSV masks made in CHINA? Thank you

Super Contributor

Re: Are the TSV MASKS made in CHINA?

@Birdwatchergirl   Yes...made in China.

Respected Contributor

Figures. Where are the Hazardous Materials receptacles for all the used masks and gloves ? Is anone picking them up ? A friend wants to know. 

Super Contributor

@StylishLady   China is probably still working on the receptacles. They should be arriving in 6-8 weeks...Woman Wink 

Regular Contributor

Thank you~ wish Qvc would sell masks made in the .USA! I would buy! 

Super Contributor

They had horrible reviews online this morning----most said they were too small and too constricitng.  The Q, shockingly, has now removed the reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

I really don't care if masks are made in China but obviously many do.  Therefore I agree that QVC is missing an easy opportunity to help one or more U.S. companies ( such as L.A. Apparel) that have pivoted to mask making in order to save  their companies.  The turn around should be faster than coming from overseas ( and maybe QVC could either offer free shipping or donate equivalent masks to hospitals, etc?).

Honored Contributor

I didn't care that they were made in China (so much of what we use is), however they are 100% polyester!  I bought their original set and boy, are they ever hot and unbreatheable.  Easy pass for me, but not because of the country of origin.

Super Contributor

We use biohazard bags to prevent the spread of diseases that are communicable via bodily fluids such as HIV or Hepatitis.  It's an incredibly expensive removal system.  Regular face masks and gloves can be disposed of in the regular trash.  

Super Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Figures. Where are the Hazardous Materials receptacles for all the used masks and gloves ? Is anone picking them up ? A friend wants to know. 

We use biohazard bags to prevent the spread of diseases that are communicable via bodily fluids such as HIV or Hepatitis.  It's an incredibly expensive removal system.  Regular face masks and gloves can be disposed of in the regular trash.