Contributor
I ordered them. Glad they are lightweight. I bought them for summer and am hoping they won't be too hot.
Esteemed Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

There is something for everyone here, and that's fine.  They are basically a crop pant, gathered at the bottom rather than open.  Not for me, but some like it. 

Who is Rinna?  Seems some here don't care for her, and I was wondering why.  Is she an actress?

@Another new name Sue She is an actress.  One in a Housewives reality show.  She's slender, married to a Hollywood hunk and has her opinion on things. 

Somehow some females on the social media were insulted at her remarks but what people don't take into the ordeal was that those who started the brawl was them.  Lisa just dedended herself and lashed out.  Others take on the offense thought they weren't involved.  I read where one 'fan' wrote and told her she needed to do this or that about herself.  The rudeness is all her and those who did the same. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

@Another new name Sue wrote:

There is something for everyone here, and that's fine.  They are basically a crop pant, gathered at the bottom rather than open.  Not for me, but some like it. 

Who is Rinna?  Seems some here don't care for her, and I was wondering why.  Is she an actress?

@Another new name Sue She is an actress.  One in a Housewives reality show.  She's slender, married to a Hollywood hunk and has her opinion on things. 

Somehow some females on the social media were insulted at her remarks but what people don't take into the ordeal was that those who started the brawl was them.  Lisa just dedended herself and lashed out.  Others take on the offense thought they weren't involved.  I read where one 'fan' wrote and told her she needed to do this or that about herself.  The rudeness is all her and those who did the same. 

Yeah, I thought there had to be harsh comments directed at her first. I ended up ordering the taupe & army green, but really liked the blue. I just have other blues & needed something new. Now the blue is sold out in my size.

Esteemed Contributor

She said she sold these pants in her store for 250? I would not buy them for 25 cents. too ugly, I dream of Jennie pants.Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@lessismsore wrote:

Her store failed, it struggled for a few years and then finally closed. I heard her saying that she it was robbed a few times and that's what made them decide to close.

Perhaps, QVC WILL FOLLOW SUIT. She need to go and take her ugly clothing with her.

Valued Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

@lessismsore wrote:

Her store failed, it struggled for a few years and then finally closed. I heard her saying that she it was robbed a few times and that's what made them decide to close.

Perhaps, QVC WILL FOLLOW SUIT. She need to go and take her ugly clothing with her.

Looks like q is doubling down on her...YOU CAN WIN A TRIP TO SEE HER!!!!!...

Contributor

I guess when your sole claim to faim is being one of the "stars" of a trashy TV reality show, you better capitalize on your "fame" while you can, since actual talent or merit has no relevance. I find her behavior completely obnoxious and her clothing "line" even more ridiculous. This knee-length jogger looked bizarre on everyone and reminded me of one of those costume items you might see on an alien in the original Star Trek series--where the objective was to make the garb look entirely other worldy and strange. My jaw clenches every time I accidentally happen to catch LR on the Q and I can not switch the channel quickly enough! Not only is she tremendously loud and brash, I certainly don't want ANY of my daughters getting the very wrong idea that her body weight is healthy and attractive. Don't have any idea who buys her "fashions", but obviously there is enough of a following for her "designs" to be profitable, and that is, after all, what a television shopping channel is all about. I just shake my head and turn to the other shopping network as quickly as possible, although these "knee joggers" are a new low! ROTFLMAO