Honored Contributor

I think she's still hurting from her Twitter fiasco and the reaction she got from it because I was switching through and stopped and heard her say that she was "fulfiling a dream, that she LOVES dressing women, all women, doesn't matter their size or age" (paraphrasing).  Uh... okay Lisa.

And to think I switched from the History Channel for that!  But there's only so much Ancient Greek history you can watch.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor
I have a pair similar to this style. I found them at a yard sale...I wear them with flip flops and a tee shirt when I go get my pedicure. I paid $1.00....I like mine much better:-) lol
Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I think she's still hurting from her Twitter fiasco and the reaction she got from it because I was switching through and stopped and heard her say that she was "fulfiling a dream, that she LOVES dressing women, all women, doesn't matter their size or age" (paraphrasing).  Uh... okay Lisa.

And to think I switched from the History Channel for that!  But there's only so much Ancient Greek history you can watch.....

I think she loves getting women to make her rich, but based on those pedal pushers or whatever they are, she definitely does not love or respect women. Women profiteering on the backs of other women is a pet peeve of mine, but when it's done in tandem with making women look fat and frumpy, I really burn.

Lisa and the LOGO woman may be laughing all the way to the bank, but their gains are momentary. Women who actually want to design smart, well-fitting, versatile clothing for women--I'm thinking women like Diane von Furstenberg and Donna Karan--are who should have be featured for women in Middle America, not these imposters. 

Trusted Contributor

I really liked one of her tee shirts, but no way I'd pay over fifty dollars for it! It sold out, so others have, but her prices are outrageous IMO.

Honored Contributor

Re: Are You Kidding?

[ Edited ]

It's her name recognition that's responsible for the apparent brisk sales of her offerings-- even though they're overpriced, and often not terribly flattering. Apparently LR has many fans, and they think she's a fashion guru.

If the exact same items were a generic brand, they wouldn't command the same high prices, nor would they be "flying out the door." JMHO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I have a pair similar to this style. I found them at a yard sale...I wear them with flip flops and a tee shirt when I go get my pedicure. I paid $1.00....I like mine much better:-) lol

Old Navy always has cute joggers that are often on sale for $15 or less.

Respected Contributor

I like the pants -  I got a pair. They are lightweight and cool fabric for summer.  I like to have 1 thing that is trendy, these are good. I can customize the length with the side zips-   Not a fan of hers, but I liked the product.  Enjoy if u get them.  I think plenty were sold today.  

Frequent Contributor

These pants look horrible on the larger women.  Just awful.  Lisa Rinna is tiny and she looks great in any of her designs.  I would not be caught dead in these. I'm an XL.

Respected Contributor

Well it is 10 pm and 92,000 pairs have been sold.  Apparently people either like the style, price, or Lisa R. herself.  I first saw them this am and immediately decided they were not for me.  Nice to see petite sizes offered but the  style does not appeal to me personally.  I think they look nice on the tall, thin models including Lisa R. but most of the models and hosts wearing them are wearing heels and i rarely wear heals.  I asked myself where would I wear these pants, and I answered myself nowhere.  I am not one to go out and buy the latest trends and my friends would never where this style, therefore, they are not for me.  I would feel a little out of place in them.   If I had a different lifestyle where i was out at trendy places maybe, but they just do not go with my lifestyle.

Contributor

Her store was a tiny little nothing store in the San Fernando Valley. I went in there a few times not knowing she and Harry owned the store. Not much merchandise and I dont think I saw anything above a size 10. What was there was over priced as her stuff is now too.