Contributor

Powerlifter, don't you think if you get a regular length when you're petite the pants will hang in the crotch and make you look like MC Hammer? 

Esteemed Contributor

Powerlifter wrote:

I think they are cute - I'm 4'10" and was thinking about getting the small regular.  They will come down to my ankle and hen I could push them up for a cuter look.  Anyone agree with me?

And that's all that matters.  As a petite person they will probably fit you like normal pants.   So go for it.  Don't let other people's comments disuade you from your decision.

Honored Contributor

Sigh*  I know there are those that love LR, but I am not one of them.  As a matter of fact I'm going to have The History Channel on today while I'm working here.....  $250 in her Boutique?....  please.  That did it for me....

My opinion (such as it is) is that Ms. Rinna is a one trick pony.  These pants are just about it for her (a design that has been more or less successful), everything else she's done looks like everyone else's baggy, boxy non-descript stuff.  And I usually enter any and all of QVC's contests... am skipping this one.....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

They are too short!   They do look like a mistake.

I am also shocked that a top they were gushing over on air has the worst feedback ever... from people who purchased it..... I  feel sorry for people who fell for the vendor's and host's sales pitch.......

Honored Contributor

I love the soft blue color.  Actually,  I like all of the colors.  They hang/drape nicely, imo.  Something that I'll wear a lot around here.  Not too heavy, etc.  I wear similar black pants and soft cargo(s) year around.  They really do blend in well regarding various events/day-to-day/etc.   p.s.  I like the length because it seems to cover the calf.  I'm not a fan of pants hitting/showing the widest part of my leg, unless I'm wearing Bermudas, slightly above the knee. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I like the TSV.  They are meant for warmer weather and they are a 'style' of crop pant. 

I don't think they are for every figure.  More slender ladies can look nice in the pants.  This pant looks good with heels. 

I don't mind Lisa at all.  She garners envy from the silly reality show she works in. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

Hideous

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

There is something for everyone here, and that's fine.  They are basically a crop pant, gathered at the bottom rather than open.  Not for me, but some like it. 

Who is Rinna?  Seems some here don't care for her, and I was wondering why.  Is she an actress?

Respected Contributor

I'm looking at the video they're running on the order page, and it is very clear at minute 3:25, when Lisa is standing next to one of the models, that Lisa's pants are longer than anyone else's. I don't know if she's pulled them down, but they look at least a couple of inches longer, and it makes a difference. Hers don't look at awkward and wrong as the others do.

If she's not wearing the same exact pants, off the rack, QVC should disclose that.

I don't understand promoting this look, which is going to make most body types look heavier and hippier, with fatter thighs. Strange cap sleeves that just look like the top shrunk or you bought it too small, and dull tops with wide ruffles that pad the hipline--these are not woman-loving, woman-respecting garments, but they've all been TSVs recently.

Either something's amiss here or I'm completely out of it, or a little of both.

Super Contributor

Re: Are You Kidding?

[ Edited ]

nope