Trusted Contributor

Seriously. I wouldn't be caught dead in this atrocity. Of course, the person wearing them doesn't help sales, either.

dee

Respected Contributor

I didn't care for them until they showed them unzipped at the cuff, then I thought they look kind of cute that way.

Valued Contributor

@Powerlifter wrote:

I think they are cute - I'm 4'10" and was thinking about getting the small regular.  They will come down to my ankle and hen I could push them up for a cuter look.  Anyone agree with me?

A lot of people agree with you @Powerlifter.  So far they have sold around 24,000 and it's not even 02:00 a.m.

Super Contributor
Unfortunately I like them and thought of ordering because I'm similar build as Lisa and they look great on her legs. But I agree hers have been most likely tailored to fit it's very off putting to me so I'm not going to order.
Respected Contributor

Re: Are You Kidding?

[ Edited ]

@Day1128 wrote:

MC Hammer pants. That is all. 

@Day1128 ~  In MC Hammer's words, "can't touch this"...and I won't!  Truth is, I never cared for this style.

Honored Contributor

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

@Powerlifter wrote:

I think they are cute - I'm 4'10" and was thinking about getting the small regular.  They will come down to my ankle and hen I could push them up for a cuter look.  Anyone agree with me?

A lot of people agree with you @Powerlifter.  So far they have sold around 24,000 and it's not even 02:00 a.m.

Whether they're "cute" or "cuter" on you is really a decision you have to make on your own, for yourself. But I admire your enthusiasm, and I hope you'll find they work just the way you want them to!

Honored Contributor

My first thought when seeing them is they would be very uncomfortable. That length and where they hit I would feel like something shrunk and want to pull them up or down.

I also think I just couldn't buy anything from her or watch her and I've never felt that way about any other vendor.

I think she thinks she is adorable, cute, glamorous, whatever and has worn this length and style before with cargo pants etc. It seems she wants to show people how "cute" she is in something and thinks that is what will sell. Maybe they will.

I can just hear my daughter saying, Mom you can't wear your pajamas out!

I don't think she looks bad in them but the more I look at them, the more they just start to look odd, like why would someone wear these when there are so many more flattering styles to wear.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I like the look but they would need to fit perfectly or they could look big and baggy.  They look great with higher heeled shoes and nothing even remotely resembles MC Hammer pants!!!  There were pants similar to these in the 80's and I had them.   I think they are too edgy for many posting here that prefer a more conservative look like denim and company pants.  If I didn't wear denim almost exclusively I would buy them.

Valued Contributor

Re: Are You Kidding?

[ Edited ]

The weirdest thing is that they are biling these as "transitional." Wear them now and wear them in spring and summer. I'm not sure how I would walk through the snow with my sandals and bare legs.

I do not like this supposed (schlumpy) "California" relaxed style. Give me my uptight, covered-up, sophisticated east coast fashion, any day of the week.

Honored Contributor

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

@Powerlifter wrote:

Or so they CLAIM.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.