Contributor

That Logo ruffle top was hideous, if not just darn right laughable. It reminded me of the clothing that was frequently drawn on illustrations of a cartoon hippopotamus character. So unflattering. Do they have new buyers? It seems to be the clothing selections are getting worse by the week.

Honored Contributor

@lessismsore wrote:

Her store was a tiny little nothing store in the San Fernando Valley. I went in there a few times not knowing she and Harry owned the store. Not much merchandise and I dont think I saw anything above a size 10. What was there was over priced as her stuff is now too.

We have many of these little boutique shops in my town...owned by wealthy people who need to have a hobby....like owning a trendy, high-priced boutique!  

Contributor

Her store failed, it struggled for a few years and then finally closed. I heard her saying that she it was robbed a few times and that's what made them decide to close.

Contributor

What did she say on Twitter?  I missed that.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sure Google has more detail but she said something about fat women owning lots of cats in a rant to somebody. I don't know what was said to tick her off, but she rubbed a lot f people the wrong way, like me, I have three cats & feed strays. Yet, I did like the pants today, but I don't care for her really.

@lessismsore wrote:

Trusted Contributor
Honored Contributor

@lessismsore wrote:

I see @StraytoStay posted her Twitter rant.   

on RHBH, she and her two daughters also made derogatory comments about women.  Especially after a visit to Lisa's parents' home (I think Oregon?).  They said everyone there was overweight.   

Valued Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

Well.......a lot of hate out there, but I'm giving them a try.  I'm 5'4" and keep my weight between 115 & 120, so I bought the khaki green in the petite.......the length worries me a little, but I didn't want them hitting my ankle bone.  I don't want a wardrobe of them, but I thought one pair might update my look and I've got lots of different shoes that will work with them.......just hope they don't pill.

Keep us poseted, b/c I didn't buy due to sizing. The charts statetd up to 37in in hips for xxs Um, I'm thin but my hips are 34 in., so I'm totally lost.The free s/h is great, but $7.50 for returns, not so much.

Honored Contributor

@lessismsore wrote:

That Logo ruffle top was hideous, if not just darn right laughable. It reminded me of the clothing that was frequently drawn on illustrations of a cartoon hippopotamus character. So unflattering. Do they have new buyers? It seems to be the clothing selections are getting worse by the week.

Ah, the "H" word! That wonderful pleasuresome rush when posting it! The indescribable joy of disparaging something that someone else might enjoy! The schoolyard fun of seeing other purchasers racing to agree!

It ain't Shakespeare........

Esteemed Contributor
I love them, sorry if you can't wear them.