Trusted Contributor

High water joggers ? Someone wore their teenager's pants and decided to turn a profit? They just look like a mistake. 

Contributor

CoG, thanks for you input,  I was sitting her alone thinking is this the new style?  I was confused by everything about this TSV .  You helped  me make up my mind.  I will stay away from this one.   I love your description high water joggers.  Have a goodnight

Trusted Contributor

I think the pants are weird, and I don't like or respect her.

Needless to say. I'll pass on these.

Trusted Contributor

They look weird,  Too short. I don't get it. 

Frequent Contributor
She said these pants would go for $250 at her former store. I don't think so.
Contributor

I think they are cute - I'm 4'10" and was thinking about getting the small regular.  They will come down to my ankle and hen I could push them up for a cuter look.  Anyone agree with me?

Respected Contributor

It's not enough that this style is going to make y our legs look shorter by ending the line of your leg at the lower calf, or that the tapering is going to make everyone but Twiggy look hippy. But did they really have to add two big wads of pockets, which thicken and widen the profile at the top? 

Now I see in the presentation the host has a top that cover those pockets, and Chantal's top also covers most of it. So are most of the models. And if you look at the "smile," it's clear they don't seem to fit properly on ANYONE.

Lisa's have been tweaked. Compare how they fit to the others; they've been taken in and streamlined.

I do not understand this.

Frequent Contributor

I wonder if Lisa Rinna wears any of her designs in real life?

Some how I don't think she would be caught dead in these clothes in Beverly Hills!

Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure where they get these ideas from for a TSV. If you are hippy and the pants are elastic on the bottom, they will emphasize your fuller part. I can tell you I have been shopping and these pants are no where in site. I have gone to the Gap and they usually have styles that are a little out of the box. Also, H&M have more youthful styles and these are not in the store. So, my conclusion is if this sells out I am going to be really suprised. I think after looking at the TSV's of late, I could be a fashion designer. They try to convince everyone this is the next big thing!!!!

Valued Contributor

MC Hammer pants. That is all.