April 9th is Nutri System TSV - anyone have any info?

Hi.

I emailed the Q yesterday asking when the next nutri-system tsv will be and they said April 9th. Anyone have any inside info on it? Which plan? Cost? Easy pay?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: April 9th is Nutri System TSV - anyone have any info?

It's the Fast Five $189.82 + $13.22 s/h, they don't have Easy Pay on the page but I'm thinking it will have it. A268522 It's also available for Auto Delivery.
Trusted Contributor

That item # is now listed at $230. so there is a significant difference in price. I am so tempted to try this but I'm skeptical about the choice of foods. My 50+-year-old son just completed two rounds of NS (8 weeks) and lost a total of 27 lbs! Said it was easy; he liked the food; and he didn't exercise.

Honored Contributor

My girlfriend lost over a hundred pounds on Nutri-System. She really liked it. It was easy to follow and I think because she kept losing weight, she was highly motivated. It was easy for her to stay on the system because she was seeing favorable results. She looked so good.

I am glad she went on the system. The fact that she lost 100 pounds - it was fun and exciting to see the change in her. Everytime you saw her, she looked better and better.

Trusted Contributor

My question is - where can I get a list of the foods included in this intro package??? I just don't want to buy and not know what I am getting.

Contributor

Dang, this is really getting expensive. I tried the NutriSystem TSV about a year and half ago and it was $163. When you add the shipping to this one, it's over $200 and there's no easy pay. If it was on easy-pay, I think I'd go for it even though it's $26 more this time around. Wish it wasn't so pricey especially since you're adding lots of produce to the plan to make it work. Sigh Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

You name the diet I have tried it. Yepper, years ago I was on Nutri-System. I've actually done this one (as has my daughter (who is not overweight)).

Did I lose weight. You betcha' I did. I lost 37 lbs the first time. The second time fades into my brain.

As soon as I started eating 'regular' food I started gaining it back.

Honored Contributor

I'm all for anything that works ..... and I have ordered the Nutri-System once years ago and could not believe how awful mine was. (I understand that changes may have been made since then). But mine had dried eggs that would not "set up" in the microwave, cardboard, chalk like items. The only things that I considered passable were some kind of chocolate bar, dry muffins and the bags of chip things. I sent it back.

I was successful in losing over 30lbs when I was diagnosed diabetic 7 years ago. I stopped all sugar and "white" carbs and cut down on portions. The weight fell off and proved to me that everything everybody had told me was true about simple carbs and sugar. After a while I no longer craved simple carbs and sugar at all.... and I found that amazing. I also saved money. I was thrilled.

That was 7 years ago and I've still kept it off. I'm not saying that Nutri-System isn't a good program because there is a lot of evidence out there of success by following it. I'm just saying that developing your own system may be worth the effort financially.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor

I hope they've improved the food because I had to send back the last TSV as there was nothing I could find in it to eat on a regular basis.