Honored Contributor

Apple iPad TSV - March 9, 2024

E323019 - 10.9" 64 GB Gen 10 Wi-Fi with Mouse Accessories & Voucher  $629.98

E323020 - 10.9" 256 GB Gen 10 Wi-Fi with Mouse Accessories & Voucher. $779.98

MANY COLOR COMBINATIONS!  

IMG_2799.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Re: Apple iPad TSV - March 9, 2024

What are all the patterned things in the wall shelves Rick keeps holding the tablets up to?  This all seems so complicated. The guy demoing it talks & types so fast I have no idea what he's saying or doing. Seems like you need an engineering degree to understand & even use all this.  Looks like it has hundreds of apps on it!   It has this, that & those. Have a fire tablet - so simple to understand compared to this.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The iPad 10 gen WiFi is 349 for the 64 GB and 499 for the 256 GB WiFi at Best Buy with 12 months no interest and free shipping.  

Respected Contributor

I have this iPad in yellow and LOVE ❤️ it!  I bought it from qvc.  But, I wish they'd only offer a few cases because listening to how many are left in ALL those colors takes away from WHAT the iPad can do!

Respected Contributor

I bought this iPad in yellow last year from Apple. QVC is including a lot of unnecessary extras. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm in the market for a new IPad Pro which is rumored to be released later this month. This offering has to many unnecessary extras. Also according to rumors a new iPad Air is scheduled to be coming out soon thus the reason for the TSV. Yesterday's technology today. Check around. Everyone seems to have them on sale right now. There's a reason why. New models are expected to drop soon.

Honored Contributor

I don't need all the gadgets that make the price go up. 

Shop around. I just bought an iPad 10 with cellular, wifi, and 256 GB for just a little more elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

@AZfem I havent seen the presentation but iPads are pretty simple to operate right out of the box.   I think they are probably just showing various things it can do.

The only advantage I see to buying on qvc is that you could put it on easy pay.  They are way overpriced and you certainly don't need all of these extras.  The only thing I got extra for mine was a $10 case!

Regular Contributor

I bought an iPad last year from Apple and I did get some of the extras (Apple Pen, AirPods, which I can also use with my iPhone, and a keyboard case) so some of the extras are useful, but I'd never by one that is WiFi only.  I don't use it a lot away from home, but I want access via data service if WiFi isn't available or it is public and I wouldn't trust it. At this point, I don't travel enough to get a VPN.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Maloyo wrote:

I bought an iPad last year from Apple and I did get some of the extras (Apple Pen, AirPods, which I can also use with my iPhone, and a keyboard case) so some of the extras are useful, but I'd never by one that is WiFi only.  I don't use it a lot away from home, but I want access via data service if WiFi isn't available or it is public and I wouldn't trust it. At this point, I don't travel enough to get a VPN.  

if I need WIFI I can always use my iPhone as a hot spot. I don't need to very often. Only if for some reason our internet goes out.