Super Contributor

Others are correct, I've never seen the Q do TSV for Mac computer. Doubt they ever will, and if they did it would be an outdated model and with everything they bundle with it will cost far beyond a brand new model from the Apple Store. They do the same with HP and Dell, why not for Mac too.

That said, last Christmas, I did notice that HSN recorded program had their tech guy and another regular sales person selling a Mac Book Pro. It was an hour show, and they played it a few times throughout the recorded programming day. I did notice that the price was far beyond what you would pay at the apple store. But I found it interesting to actually see a mac computer being presented on a home shopping channel. This is the only time I've seen a presentation on any channel. And if I didn't see it with my own two eyes, i would think I had a dream about it.

Now, other than the apple store, Best Buy is the only other place that I know is an apple authorized dealer. I would check online, because I heard that they are going to have awesome black Friday deals on Mac's and other apple devices. Both the apple store, apple online, best buy, and best buy online offer in house financing. I know apple offers interest free, if paid by a certain time, which is exactly like easy pay. Best buy offers this, but I think you need to spend so much before you can apply that offer.

Esteemed Contributor

Apple has a list of authorized retailers on their site, and what products they can sell. I know of three companies B&M stores that can sell all of Apple products. I also know of some B&B online stores too.

http://www.apple.com/buy/

Respected Contributor
Never ever buy Apple products from QVC. In fact if you are in the market for an Ipad or mini, Target has great Black Friday deals with a bonus Target gift card included. Much more economical way to shop for Apple products.
Frequent Contributor
Apple online, yes, Apple Store directly, yes, they use Barclay card financing, 12 month with no interest if you are accepted, Best buy yes, with their 12 or18 month financing, and another Apple approved retailer, MACMALL, very good and as I mentioned, approved by the Apple corp. Apple is the BEST, IMO!!!!!