Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be an Apple Laptop TSV and when?

Contributor
I have never seen qvc do an apple laptop tsv. Even if they would do one, you wouldn't get it any cheaper than apple sells it, they would just bundle a bunch of accessories to make it look like a deal. Apple items don't really go on sale anywhere, the best you will usually get is for a retailer to bundle a gift card or accessories with it. Btw I would never ever buy an apple product from qvc, check their prices compared to other retailers. Ask yourself if you would use the accessories then price the accessories elsewhere. I would say save up to buy it elsewhere or look for a no interest credit card promotion at best buy or somewhere and pay it off as you can.
Honored Contributor

And it would probably be last years model at the bare minimum.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

the only Apple products I have seen on Q are Ipads, not laptops....I agree with 1st poster.....do some research and buy you Apple laptop elsewhere. They are worth the money and you won't be paying for a bunch of accessories/software you may not want.

Occasional Contributor
Great suggestions everyone. Any recommendations on where to look to purchase an Apple computer other than the Apple Store.
Honored Contributor

I suppose Best Buy would be a viable alternative.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I just bought the new Consumer Reports (all about gadgets, my favorite subject). They weren't all that impressed with Apple Laptops.

They said there were cheaper alternatives. Go by a bookstore and just sit and read the Consumer Reports magazine. You don't have to buy it, just look it over.

They didn't bust on it, just that it wasn't a good buy. I doubt that QVC will ever offer it because it is extremely expensive compared to some other laptops.

I almost bought one a few years ago at Best Buy. The cost of it was crazy.

Honored Contributor
There may be cheaper initial cost alternatives, but the benefits of choosing Apple over less expensive choices may be worth the investment DEPENDING ON THE PURCHASER. For those who are tech savvy, (NOT ME!), the advantages of Apple equipment may be less important. I use all or most of the free/low cost Apple services in my Apple Store, and really like the idea of dealing with the same person when I purchase and when I need help. I haven't read the entire Consumer Reports article, but I will. As I recall, Apple products may not have been the top listings in all categories, but service would make the difference in where my money goes.
Contributor
I have read that you can get financing through Apple to break the cost into affordable payments. The only other place I can think of is best buy, most other places only carry iPads,pods,and phones. I saw MacBook air on their website for $100 off original price. If an iPad would fill your needs, walmart has early Black Friday deals where you get a $100 gift card when you buy iPad Air 2 or mini 3
Occasional Contributor

Great insights everyone! Thank you.