Trusted Contributor

Re: Anywear Set of 2 Hands-Free Neck Light with Removable Light

I noticed that, once again, the current price is only a couple of dollars more than the QVC price.  Unless the item sells out, there is hardly an incentive to jump on the TSV bandwagon!  Speaking of selling out, how often did they mention the red/black combo would be the first to go and is in danger of selling out?!  At this moment, it appears that none of the colors had sold out.

Gloria

Respected Contributor

I ordered these and perfect for what I have in  mind.  I need light when I do any walking in the dark. Kids can use for Halloween too.

Respected Contributor

I ordered these when they were the TSV; they arrived today and DH and I have already been using them. I was able to actually see (with my glasses ) and read the instructions on some new meds DH was starting and he loved using his for looking at an antique map with very small print. We are happy campers. wish I had ordered a set for my brother and SIL. They are very lightweight even with one battery in each side. The lights have a low and high beam. Love these! Can't imagine anyone who wouldn't find these handy.