Frequent Contributor

Anyone with experience with Ninja Air Fryer on HSN?

I'm considering purchasing the Ninja today's special on HSN.
If anyone has personal experience with this model, I would be interested in hearing your opinions.
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone with experience with Ninja Air Fryer on HSN?

I don't own one, but seems kinda limited in that you can only cook fairly flat foods.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @Icegoddess ---seemed to be too flat for what I cook--and I just got a new InstaPot 6 qt airfryer and it is really a great machine---it lives on my bakers rack where I use it so no need for the thing to fold up---

Trusted Contributor

ooohhhh - I want the Insta-Pot Air Fryer that sits on top of the Insta-Pot.  

I am running out of counter-tops.

Regular Contributor

If you are looking for an air fryer you can't go wrong with the Cook's Essentials sold here.  Only one I found with a year warranty.  Most have 3 months.  

Super Contributor

@sharkb8, I had one. Now, I have the 15 in 1, with the searing grill. It worked well for me. I guess it depends on what you're going to make in it. I don't do roasts, turkeys, or ham, though. I really like the searing grill, does pizza and steaks really well. 

Honored Contributor

@sharkb8 wrote:
I'm considering purchasing the Ninja today's special on HSN.
If anyone has personal experience with this model, I would be interested in hearing your opinions.

@sharkb8   Are you talking about the countertop oven/air fryer combo that flips up?  

I own it and have put it away at the moment.  I haven't used it in a long, long time.  I had purchased this item and the Ninja Foodie Grill, that also has an air frying feature, right around the same time.  I tried keeping both on my counter and together they took up too much space.  I found myself using the grill more often so the oven lost and got put away.  If you don't own the Ninja grill, the flip up oven is a very good appliance.  Our son and DIL have both appliances and they are the opposite of me, they use the oven more often.  I do kind of miss using it and may put the grill away for awhile and give the oven a try again.  I believe the Ninja brand is a quality brand.