Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone who has Barefoot dreams - are they worth the

I have 10, I definitely think they are worth it!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I own about 10-12 items and LOVE all of them. I even buy them for my young children because they love how comfy and soft they are on Mom!

I own many also and think they are worth it.  I just purchased my first BFD blanket and love it. It is so soft and warm and washes like a dream.  

Contributor

It was hard for me to imagine they're really worth the cost, but I got one for my niece (mid 20s) and it's about the only gift she ever followed up to specifically mention how much she likes it and htat she uses it almost every day.  She tends to wear it almost as a robe at home at night, but I've given her lots of stuff and this is the most enthusiastic I've ever seen her about a gift.

Super Contributor

Yes Smiley Happy I got two of A345179 when it was the TSV. This was my first BD purchase, and I love them and wear them often. They are incredibly soft and warm and hang well, and in my opinion, are much nicer than the copycats I have seen. In this instance, you get what you pay for. I am considering ordering another color!

I generally wear a size two, but ordered the small instead of the XS, due to the on-air presentation. I am happy that I did. I can actually wear a heavy sweater under my cardi, but when I wear something lighter underneath, it still looks good/not too big. 

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Respected Contributor

Yes, yes, yes! 

I received a long cardigan for Christmas and love it!  I'm wearing indoors now and will also wear it when I go out!  It feels heavenly!  

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

Yes, yes, yes! 

I received a long cardigan for Christmas and love it!  I'm wearing indoors now and will also wear it when I go out!  It feels heavenly!  

Thank you.

Super Contributor

I have a lot of them.  I like the cozychic but not the cozychic lite.  They wash well and are soft. I think they are worth it but most of mine I got at TSV prices or Black Friday prices.  If you are between sizes go up.  

Honored Contributor

I can't get past the fact that they look bathrobe-y to me.  I want to try one to see what they actually feel like but I always think they look like they shouldn't be worn out in public.

Super Contributor

I purchased one last fall, on a TSV so got a pretty good price.  It is very soft and warm, HOWEVER, sheds like the dickens.  i embarrassed wearing it because stuff is flying aound me.  I purchased the cozylite -  in a olive green.  I am wondering if this usual?  So to answer your question, i don't know  LOL  I would buy another at a TSV price if i knew it isn't going to shed.

Honored Contributor

No.