Respected Contributor

Anyone use AL Glutathione and notice a difference or

Have any stomach upset? Want to order while it's a TSV but afraid of stomach issues.  

Thank you 

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone use AL Glutathione and notice a difference or

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby wrote:

Have any stomach upset? Want to order while it's a TSV but afraid of stomach issues.  

Thank you 

@Valstybaby .....I have not tried the TSV, but I did order it today.  This, according to Andrew, was only out a few months ago and they already have great reviews.  

I have a sensitive stomach, always have, not bad...but, I am careful about things.  I have been taking Andrew's vitamins and quite alot of them over the past 10 years and never had a problem whatsoever.

I received a card in the mail from HSN.....you can use coupon # 187750 and get $5.00 off anything (except "clearance" items) from now through 31 July.  You can use it for TSVs, electronics, clothes, etc....as long as it does NOT state it is a "clearance" item. You can ALSO use it as many times as you want, as long as the item is over $20.

I used it today on Andrew's TSV and got the $5 off the 240 caps.  Try this coupon if you decide to order his TSV or anything on HSN.

HAPPY SHOPPING and if you do order and you don't like it, you can always send it back.

Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

Thank you 

@Valstybaby .....I have not tried the TSV, but I did order it today.  This, according to Andrew, was only out a few months ago and they already have great reviews.  

I have a sensitive stomach, always have, not bad...but, I am careful about things.  I have been taking Andrew's vitamins and quite alot of them over the past 10 years and never had a problem whatsoever.

I received a card in the mail from HSN.....you can use coupon # 187750 and get $5.00 off anything (except "clearance" items) from now through 31 July.  You can use it for TSVs, electronics, clothes, etc....as long as it does NOT state it is a "clearance" item. You can ALSO use it as many times as you want, as long as the item is over $20.

I used it today on Andrew's TSV and got the $5 off the 240 caps.  Try this coupon if you decide to order his TSV or anything on HSN.

HAPPY SHOPPING and if you do order and you don't like it, you can always send it back.

Thank you so much.

Super Contributor

I tried to use the coupon, but it didn't work for me.  It said it is for 'selected' customers, and unfortunately I am not eligible this time. 😥

Thanks for posting the code anyway!  Maybe next time I'll be lucky.