Trusted Contributor

Anyone order the Halo Bolt TSV from last week?

If so has it shipped yet? I ordered on Feb. 17th. Tomorrow is the EDD. Order still shows “in process.” Maybe it’s shipped but they haven’t updated the status? Just curious if anyone has had theirs shipped yet. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone order the Halo Bolt TSV from last week?

My Halo has shipped and is in the post office in my town. Hopefully will be delivered tomorrow. I live in DFW, Texas.

Trusted Contributor

Still “in process” after 7 days. EDD was today. Who else is frustrated with the slow shipping? 

Regular Contributor

I ordered and mine also says in process EDD is tomorrow.  I get updates from UPS and haven't received any notification that it has been shipped yet.  Can't figure out why they are so slow but at Christmas they can get you the item in a couple days!!!

Respected Contributor

I received mine on Saturday.
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tribesters have you received your Halo Bolt yet?  Mine still shows in process.  I called to check and she couldn't give me a date if it would be shipped in a week or a month.  I asked if I could have some type of compensation i.e free shipping, etc and she gave me a $10 credit for future purchases.

I'm starting to wonder if the product has defects or what.  I also ordered (not sure if same day but close) 2 lock n lock 9x13 and they also say in process.

Respected Contributor

Wow!  I got mine in 3 days.  I'm in TX.