Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know what the TSV on 7/16/17 for Luminara will be?

@violann

just tuned in Q and TSV is on (when isn't it😳🙄) and Dan stated there is a autumn shipment (Sept) available. Guess it comes up on order page.

Honored Contributor

in Michaels yesterday they had 6 hand-blown open glass globes, some small candle rings (hobby lobby has nice Xmas ones), and tealights.  I did the math under $20 to make 6 using coupons & 40% off coupons.

Of course, not luminara candles but Kohls is having a home sale. They have tealights in luminara style on sale (plus I have $10 coupon & 30% off).

The Tsv is a simple concept (looks like nothing is glued in) -

Things like the TSV I can craft myself I prefer to save some $$$.

Trusted Contributor

I think they are very pretty, but if they could figure out a way to do them with regular (not button) batteries, I'd be on board.  I notice Valerie and Dennis Basso have supposedly regular size tea lights in goblets that take regular batteries.  Not the luminara style tea lights, but I sure wish they would develop some.  I don't believe the battery life they are stating is really that long.  

Regular Contributor

I caved in and bought them. Haven't bought anything, they are so 

pretty. I got them in red. My indulgence. Didn't sign up for auto delivery.

Hope they are nice in person.

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

in Michaels yesterday they had 6 hand-blown open glass globes, some small candle rings (hobby lobby has nice Xmas ones), and tealights.  I did the math under $20 to make 6 using coupons & 40% off coupons.

Of course, not luminara candles but Kohls is having a home sale. They have tealights in luminara style on sale (plus I have $10 coupon & 30% off).

The Tsv is a simple concept (looks like nothing is glued in) -

Things like the TSV I can craft myself I prefer to save some $$$.

I was thinking the same thing.  Hopefully Michaels or Hobby Lobby will have the ice blue mini candle rings.  I know I can do this and plan to copy the idea for table decorations at my son and DIL's rehearsal dinner.  All I care about, really, is that the flameless candles work for 3-4 hrs. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Think they are cute but don't care for that type of battery.
Valued Contributor

Someone did the math on this TSV in the review section, to get the quality your would have to spend a lot more on the outside. The batteries and remote would put you over the top. I got 2 sets and glad that I did. Yes I was looking for a bargin also, but after going to the Dollar Store, Micheals, Walmart and another, the TSV looks a lot better, elegant and not cheap looking. Most of the time, you get what you pay for!! It's a very pretty set and you could see the quality.

Regular Contributor

I ordered the auto delivery for this and wondered if I was the only one where there is a delay is the "pumpkin" shipment.  

Occasional Contributor

@HangingTenYou are not the only one! There is another thread on here somewhere. Mine are still sitting in Advance Order status. Someone thought there was a problem manufacturing the pumpkin globes, so they will be delayed. Some people received an email explaining the delay, but I haven't heard anything from QVC Smiley Sad 

Doesn't really help, other than you know your are not alone with this issue Smiley Happy