Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone know what the Keurig TSV will be?

And easy pay is what sells them here as opposed to buying one at Walmart or other places.

And there are tons of brands that are comparable, more now than when I bought mine 2 months ago.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

Target has this on ad today for $139.99 and you get a $30 gift card when you buy it.
Respected Contributor

On 11/16/2014 chessylady said: Target has this on ad today for $139.99 and you get a $30 gift card when you buy it.

That would be an excellent price. Is it the 550 tho?

~~
Respected Contributor

debc, The ad says Keurig 2.0 K300 brewer with carafe has 9 brew sizes, touch-screen display and strength control, quantities limited and no rainchecks.
Respected Contributor

On 11/16/2014 chessylady said: debc, The ad says Keurig 2.0 K300 brewer with carafe has 9 brew sizes, touch-screen display and strength control, quantities limited and no rainchecks.

I think that one is $119 at Walmart.

~~
Esteemed Contributor

I even called to get the story straight. I think the CSW rep was in the dark.She told me EVERYTHING would work on it. I really don't want to buy something that will not work with my present K cups that I get on sale at Sam's Club or Costco or anywhere else I can get a good buy. Cornering the market, shutting others out seems to be what they have intended when designing this model. As much as I would like to UPGRADE I don't want to play the game just yet.

For those of you that buy this... there is a workaround... betcha this will be deleted fast. Cut off the new official K cup lid and paste it on the old K cup you have stored or have a supply of. It will work, I am told (by a friend). But I really don't have the time to play around.

Respected Contributor

On 11/16/2014 bonnielu said:

I even called to get the story straight. I think the CSW rep was in the dark.She told me EVERYTHING would work on it. I really don't want to buy something that will not work with my present K cups that I get on sale at Sam's Club or Costco or anywhere else I can get a good buy. Cornering the market, shutting others out seems to be what they have intended when designing this model. As much as I would like to UPGRADE I don't want to play the game just yet.

For those of you that buy this... there is a workaround... betcha this will be deleted fast. Cut off the new official K cup lid and paste it on the old K cup you have stored or have a supply of. It will work, I am told (by a friend). But I really don't have the time to play around.

I've bought bulk kcups from costco that are compatible. People have linked the videos and everything for the hacks. So far they're still there. From the videos you only need about a third of the label, it just has to be viewable to the camera.

The water thing is the only poor designed feature for me. I just cleaned out a cafe express cup (They're instant) and cut out the bottom and the center and use it when I want water.

~~