Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone knew what the Fri, March 10th Denim & Co. TSV will be yet?

@RescueLover wrote:
@septemberBecause I’m an animal lover like Carolyn and I bought many items for my dogs that she sold, including doggie themed jewelry she presented. AND since I’m an avid gardener I also bought from her on her gardening shows. She was very helpful and knowledgeable.
Nope the XS size looks oversized on me. Probably if I was larger boned it would work but I’m small framed.

@RescueLover   I don't buy those items from QVC.  I shop locally for plants.  Didn't realize QVC sold many pet products?   

I shop online for the most part, so hosts don't matter to me    Only see them if I watch the video for something recently aired. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone know what the Fri, March 10th Denim & Co. TSV will be yet?

Yes they have many pet items and Carolyn was mostly the one who presented them. Anything to do with pets would sell out faster than any other item. People like me are crazy about their pets.
And I really liked watching her with Gary Goben even if I didn’t buy the clothes.
Trusted Contributor

I understand the hosts don't matter point although I will not watch many hosts but what was done to Carolyn is inexcusable.  I don't believe the theory that host sales is a consideration in who to fire.  So many shop online rather than watch now a days. 

Respected Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@septemberBecause I’m an animal lover like Carolyn and I bought many items for my dogs that she sold, including doggie themed jewelry she presented. AND since I’m an avid gardener I also bought from her on her gardening shows. She was very helpful and knowledgeable.
Nope the XS size looks oversized on me. Probably if I was larger boned it would work but I’m small framed.

@RescueLover Same for me, also small framed and an XS in B&M. I just exchanged my last D&C item, one of their sports (like Sports Savvy, but whatever they're calling it now) zip up cotton workout jacket type thing. Got the XXS and it's much better...and I'm not usually an XXS in other brands outside of Q. Just fyi. I'm a numeric 2/4. Granted it doesn't always work for me, but often on Q it does...their's is generally "vanity sizing" and one size up from regular B&M. But also Q sizing is very inconsistent, both between brands and even within the same brand. Too hard to nail. Too expensive to keep returning. So for now, with everything going downhill, and those sizing issues...I'm just out. Too many better options. But if you are still interested maybe XXS will work better for you....sizing is tricky tho'. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

@debfau There use to be, Blue Skies For Me, however, they haven't had any information regarding upcoming TSV's in over a month. Not sure what happened but they don't even have the shows listed correctly anymore let along what the TSV will be. 

Trusted Contributor

@amyb Thank you for your helpful advice! Much appreciated. 😊
Contributor

Thank you, I remember seeing the posts before too. It was helpful, maybe they can start posting again. Also, at one time wasnt there a QVC mailer that some people got? It showed what the TSV would be and if you were a special member you got to order early?? I think I am right but you never know anymoreSmiley Surprised

Frequent Contributor

Maybe denim shorts they usually have at least one denim shorts as.a TSV or since it denim month maybe jeans just a guess.
Regular Contributor

I think it’s a swim suit.
Super Contributor

My guesses in order:

Crop Pant

Beach Pant

Shorts