Honored Contributor

Anyone know what the 8/25 TSV for Countdown to Christmas is going to be?

Program guide has Bethlehem Lights at midnight, but I'm sure hoping it isn't a tree.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone know what the 8/25 TSV for Countdown to Christmas is going to be?

@Mominohio - It is a set of 4 window flameless taper candles in choice of colors for base.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister

Thank you! 

Interesting but I already have two sets for all my windows!

I'm interested in watching though!

Do you know an item number yet?

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio - I deleted the e-mail for the pre-sale.  Sorry.  I didn't want to be tempted!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio the lights are just like the ones they sold like 12 years ago.  They have a square base.  Price is $40 with free shipping.  Silver, gold, black.  I am thinking there was a 4th color, but not positive.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@Mominohio the lights are just like the ones they sold like 12 years ago.  They have a square base.  Price is $40 with free shipping.  Silver, gold, black.  I am thinking there was a 4th color, but not positive.

@GCR18

Thank you!

IF they are the ones that I'm thinking of, my mom bought them many years ago. The bases are square, and really pretty, but plastic. I like VPH's metal ones she came out with, much heavier and stay in place better.

And while the shape of the square ones my mom has are really pretty, they are too wide for most of our sills. 

looks like I'm going to be saving some money!!!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18

Thank you!

IF they are the ones that I'm thinking of, my mom bought them many years ago. The bases are square, and really pretty, but plastic. I like VPH's metal ones she came out with, much heavier and stay in place better.

And while the shape of the square ones my mom has are really pretty, they are too wide for most of our sills. 

looks like I'm going to be saving some money!!!

They looked to be plastic, but I didn't read the description.  I had them in morphing colors.  I loved them, but they were too tall for my windows when I moved into the current house.

I have valeries current set and like that the height is adjustable.

Frequent Contributor

On now - I think they are hidious.  The description doesn't even say what they are made of or where they were made.  Only says Imported.

In other words - Plastic junk made in China.

Trusted Contributor

I bought these years ago, there just ok...I don't put them in the windows as they are not bright enough, I just put them around the house...I bought them for my windows, but prefer a brighter look at night.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

I have Luminara chamberstick window candles so I'm not in need of any more window candles, but the new 1-year battery life on daily timer is such a nice improvement.  The brightness compared to older versions, shown in the presentation, is also impressive.  These are also slimmer profile because of one less battery, which is yet another plus.  If I didn't already have the Luminaras, which were an investment years ago, I would be tempted by the TSV.