Valued Contributor

Anyone know if there will be another Tracfone deal b4 Christmas and what it will be? tia

[ Edited ]

Does what kind will it be? Samsung? Also I have a tracfone that is NOT a smartphone- I buy 60 minute cards every 3 months for $19.99----iF i get a tracfone smartphone- do i buy the same kind of cards? TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know if there will be another Tracfone deal b4 Christmas and what it will be? tia

HSN has the best deals on TracFones, often without them being the Today's Special.  That's where I've always gotten my phones.  The method of adding minutes to your phone is the same regardless of the type of phone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone know if there will be another Tracfone deal b4 Christmas and what it will be? tia

I second the HSN for Tracfone; I have also gotten them off of ebay.

Valued Contributor

Two people say HSN-  BUT-- (and I know some people will say they didn't "get" the special offered to upgrade their tracfones that have triple minutes- (ON QVC the "reps" answer that they WILL honor it IF you have a phone with triple minutes it will be transfered to the Smartphone but only if you have a triple minute- (wow am I making myself clear?) In other words- if I buy a smartphone- I will be able to get the triple minutes every time I buy new cards just like on my  triple minute non-smart phone.) SO WILL HSN do that too?Is it a TRACFONE offer or only if you buy the phone from QVC- (I have been looking (as you well know) at the Samsung- I don't need to play games etc.I use a camera (generally) for "good" pictures etc.so still on the fence. Hey- TIA for answer (if you can understand my question!) Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

HSN said no more for the rest of the year.  I sent the last one back.

Respected Contributor

Motorola 5.7" HD 32GB Tracfone w/Dual Rear Camera & 1200 Min/Text/Data

618-837 This is newly listed on HSN but not a TSV.
I think I will end up buying it in a few weeks as my year card runs out in January.
it has 32GB and 3Gb of ram. Also there is a removable battery and a long charge time.
HSN has a few new phones listed. It states it works in Verizon but my zip code states it works in my area.